10

⚫author POV⚫

Jimin and BTS member went to same university and of course all student like 'notice me senpai!'

Jimin isn't smile a lot nowadays. It is bcs of that 'break up'.

Namjoon : jin,let's go to lunch??

Everyone leaving the class meanwhile jimin just stare outside window.

⚫flashback⚫

Jimin bored as fuck bcs of that english teacher teaching the same things everyday (like mine)

He just stare outside window and saw eunji carrying a basket full of tennis ball.

"Fuck,she look sexy with that short." Taehyung hit his hand.

"Focus,chim."

"I know...." He focus at eunji back. Then,he smile by himself.

⚫end flashback⚫

Taehyung poke him.

"Yeah?" Taehyung let a big sigh.

"Forget about her already,chim. You're the one who left her." Jimin look down down. Taehyung just comfort him.

"Tae..i..i want..to be my old self back. My bad boy era." (Lol 'era')

"You sure?" He nod his head and stand up. He walk to cafeteria and of course his fangirls goes crazy~~

"Hey girls~" jimin bit his lips and wink at his fangirls. (Melt)

"OMG! Did you see that??!!"

"He wink at meee~!!"

"Help me! I want to faint!!!!"

Jimin laugh seeing their reaction.

Jung eunji,you're the one who make me like this.....

⚫at the other side⚫

"Kihyun~~!!!" Eunji ran to kihyun and hug him.

"Aww..you guys so sweet~" one of eunji's western friends said.

"Thanks~!"

"Babe,let's go date at cafe nearby?" Eunji smile widely. Kihyun and eunji walk together while holding hands.

"Babe,when we graduate already,you want to go back to korea?" Eunji silence for awhile.

eunji POV⚫

I didn't know how to answer kihyun's question. It's not like i don't want. I miss hayoung. Aigoo~~

But,what if i bumped to him? I don't want!

"Babe??" I realized that i still with kihyun.

"Sorry..just thinking about what you said." I fake a laugh.

⚫kihyun POV⚫

I know she's thinking about him...i don't want eunji left me. She's fully mine now. I let out a sigh.

"Urm..babe,after graduate what you gonna do?"

"Open my own boutique of course!" I kinda proud of her. She's really hardworking. Not like me hehe.

"Well,please design our wedding's outfit then~" She blush with my word. Aigoo she is the cutest creature in da world!

-----------------------------------
ANNYEONG~ I'm sorry if i didn't update for such a loooong time. Well,im gonna make a lot time skip bcs i didn't have many idea after all😪 lots of love💓