18

Author pov

"We stay at the resort. My aunt own that place." He take eunji's wrist and both of them sit at the beach looking at the beautiful sunset. "Why are you doing this?" Eunji look at Jimin.

"To remake our love story." Her eyes wide open. 'No!' That's  what in eunji's mind. Suddenly there's a woman like 40 years old walk to us. "Jimin, you already bring the girl?" Jimin went to the woman and hug her.

"Eunji, this is my aunt." Eunji stand up and bow to her politely. "I'm Jung eunji." She laugh all of sudden. "Ohohoho, no need to tell about yourself. Jimin already told me. You're so beautiful in person." Eunji blush at her words.

She happy too that Jimin saying a good things about her to his aunt except the cheating parts. "Jimin, it's already 7:00 p.m. ,go to your room or she will caught a cold." Jimin salute her like a soldier. (Is that the words?)

Jimin and eunji went to their resort. "We share the bedroom." Jimin take off his coat and tie. "No! I sleep at the couch." Jimin roll his eyes because of her stubbornness. "Please, I'm not gonna do anything to you." Eunji look at him in suspicion eyes.

"Fine then." She said.

"Oh, and after you shower we're going to somewhere." After that he get in the bathroom. She think for a while and realize that she doesn't have a clothes. She went to bathroom and knock the door. "Err, I-I don't have any clothes."

"Check the wardrobe!" She make a confuse face but ignore it and open the wardrobe. It's full of woman's clothes and it's pretty! She wonder whose clothes is this. "I buy that for you yesterday. Choose the one you like."

Eunji pov

I feel bad because he spend his money just for this clothes and all of them are branded. I just choose pastel pink sweater, light blue ripped jeans and gucci snake shoes. (Y'all better like that shoes. That snake patterns oh my..)

"You're just gonna wear that?" He asked. I nod. I love simple beside I think this is the most cheapest clothes. I grab the towel and headed to bathroom.

***Skip time***

When both of us done, Jimin hold my hand but I didn't pull back. I can't control my body! He just wear black T-shirt and jeans. Simple like me. We walk till we arrive to a beautiful yacht.

"Since when--" he cut me off. "I just bought it. Just for you." I pulled my hand away. He look at me in shocked. "You don't have to do this. It's not like we're on honeymoon." He went closer to me and bend down a little since I'm not wearing high heels, I'm short.

"I don't give a fck, so let's have a dinner. Let's go." He held my hand and bring me to that luxurious yacht. His aunt become their waitress and it's kinda funny seeing how his aunt tease him.

His aunt serve us beef steak and it's amazingly so good! It's juicy and the beef cooked well. I respect his aunt haha. After I already finish, Jimin finish too. I'm about to grab my favorite wine but Jimin stop me.

"Don't stop me. This wine is my fav." I said. He shook his head.

"We need to talk and I don't want us to get drunk tonight." He said.

"Fine, what is it?"

"About us." He said.

--------------------------------------------
Yo peeps! I'm going back to school tomorrow and it was a surprise for everyone. They have no idea that I'm gonna go to school tomorrow HAHAHAH

-erika :P