19

Author pov

"What do you want to talk about us?" Jimin take a deep breath and look at eunji's eyes deeply. "First of all, I want to say sorry about what happened between us before." Eunji shook her head.

"It's okay. You don't know that Jennie tried tear us apart." She said.

"Wait.. you know it was Jennie?" She nod. "Taehyung told me. At first I was shocked. Like how she hacked my phone and when. But idc already."

"D-did taehyung told you who do that? The hacked things?" Eunji bite her lips to think back what taehyung said to her. "Taehyung said 'someone' and he doesn't tell me who do it. Right, I forgot to ask.. who that 'someone'?"

Jimin become speechless. Seokjin hyung said that all of them can't told eunji who is the hacker. Jimin look at eunji who still waiting for answer.

"The hacker--" both of them distracted because of Jimin's phone. He take this chance to escape from eunji's question.

Pjm
-hyung!

Myg
-waaaiiittt.. relax... How your short vacation with your lover??

Pjm
-hyung, we have a problem.

Myg
-what problem?! Someone try to hit on her?

Pjm
-i don't have time for a joke!

Myg
-fine~ what is it?

Pjm
-eunji start asking who is the hacker. I'm about to tell her because I can't change the topic. Gladly you called me on the right time.

Myg
-shoot! Are you fucking serious?! I have to tell this to the others! You better distract her with sweet night on bed!

Yoongi hung up and leaving Jimin dumbfounded.

At BigHit

Yoongi ran with all his might to namjoon office and seokjin was there too. Namjoon and Jin look at yoongi weirdly.

"Why did you ran?" Namjoon ask.

Yoongi sit on the couch and try to calm himself. After that, he told everything and both namjoon and Jin stood up in shocked. "You call jungkook and taehyung to get up here." Yoongi nod and call them.

All six of them sit on the couch with panic face on them. No one start the conversation. " If we told her, she maybe can't accepted it." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, she didn't expect that it will be him." Jungkook agreeing. Suddenly hoseok slam his hand on the table. "I think, we should be honest with her. If we didn't tell her, she will be hurt on the future."

"I think so..."

"That is the best way."

"Just be honest!"

All of them agree on hoseok's idea.

Meanwhile (Jennie pov)

I get dressed and put my wallet, makeup and new cellphone that kihyun buy it for me. I look at the window from my room to see if jimin's guys still here and yes they is.

I quickly went downstairs and headed to back door but first, I locked the front door. I locked the back door and put the keys under my flower pot. I look around and I almost ran into jimin's guy. Phew!

I saw a car and knock the window. "Ppaliwa!" He unlocked the door and I quickly get in. "Thank you hyungwon oppa." He just glare at me.

All kihyun's members hate me because of what I did to eunji. I know that kihyun force hyungwon to pick me up. That damn eunji. "Where do you want to go?" He ask.

"To kihyun." We arrived at starship entertainment. I take off my jacket and cover my face. When I already safely arrive at monsta x practice room, I sigh in relieved. I look around and there's no sign of kihyun. Where is he?

"What are you doing here?" Shownu asked me with an annoyed look. Ugh, this guys always look at me with that fucking face. "Hyungwon, why is she here?"

"Kihyun force me. You think I want? And now he no where to be seen." Hyungwon complained. I just search for an empty spot and sit down. I'm look like a homeless and desperate girl right now. I'm desperate to escape from jimin's guys.

Wonho : leave when kihyun here.

Jooheon : don't come here again.

Minhyuk : and don't you ever think to live on our dorm.

These guys so fucking annoying! Where the hell are you kihyun?!

Kihyun pov

I look at BigHit building. I hardly gulp my saliva thinking what their reaction seeing me. When I enter the building, all woman employee scream. I smile at them and ask where is park jimin's office.

Sadly, they said Jimin is on leave. Taehyung suddenly popped in my head.

*Knock knock*

"Get in." I open the door and he shocked to see me. He gesture me to sit on the couch. He asked his secretary to make coffee. After his secretary left, his gaze on me now.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Does jimin and eunji get back?" Taehyung look at me and smirk. "What if they are?" I hardly try to breath. Why I feel so uneasy? "If Jimin come to work, tell him I'm sorry."

"For?" He ask.

"For... Stealing eunji, I guess." His secretary come in and serve our coffee. He take a sip on his coffee and look at me. "Just straight to the point. Are you afraid your secret will be revealed?" My eyes widden. My secret? The one when I hacked eunji's phone?! NO!

"A-ani!"

"Then why are you stuttering? Just admit it. You don't have to lie because we already know it. The problem right now is how to tell eunji about this."

"P-please, don't tell her! I-i beg to y-you.. if you told her, she will leave me and hate me forever." He stood up looking at me in pathetic way.

"It's not my concern. Now get out. I have works to do." I nod and went out. They have found out everything. I'm doom right now.

----------------------------------------------
Yo peeps! It's almost 1000 words :))

-erika :P