21

Eunji pov

After my argument with kihyun last week at company dinner got me a headache and I can't sleep. What the hell wrong with him and the most important thing is, he never yell at me. That's kinda hurt me. Suddenly I got a call. It's hayoung.

E- yesss???

H- I know you're so stress and hurts because of your boyfriend so, wanna go shopping?

E- erm, sure! See you in 15 minutes.

H- hurry!

I get my lazy body up and went to wardrobe. Maybe I just wear black top with bomber jacket and black jeans with sneakers.

***Skip time***

"Oh, there she is." I look at hayoung and I saw BTS... Wait... They're here?! "Hey, why did they're here." Hayoung giggle. "I'm dating with tae. Bye~" what?! Then both taehyung and hayoung left me with 6 boys.

Hoseok: I'm going with yoongi and jungkook.

Seokjin: and namjoon with me. Bye.

They all left me alone with... Jimin. I look at Jimin who scratch back of his neck. "So, let's go?" I nod and just follow him. I'm not hate him nor love him. Did I???

Stop! You have kihyun!

Jimin pov

I saw how distracted eunji become when we go to Sephora and she busy with her lipstick. I wait outside since she said this is woman's shop hahah. (I always say that to my father but lastly I ask him to get in because I don't have money to pay lol) I scroll my phone and laugh seeing taehyung post his pictures with hayoung eating ice cream together.

I laugh but it didn't last longer when I saw something unexpectedly. I saw kihyun holding hands with..... Jennie!? I took their pictures and hurriedly drag eunji out from there. "Why did you drag me out? I'm meet my fans and they asked my pictures."

"Forget about it. Actually... I want to buy you ice cream!" Eunji just follow me and thank god she believes it. We went to Baskin Robbins and I pay her ice cream. I just look at her eating and sigh in relief. I can't let eunji saw what just I saw.

"Ayy, you dating here with jimin?" I look up and saw 6 strangers and they're talking with my eunji. "Correction! Hang out, not dating." She correct this guy's words. It's kinda disappointed.

Author pov

Eunji saw Jimin in confuse like, who are they? "Er, sorry I forgot to introduce them to you. Introduce yourself." Eunji said.

Minhyuk: I'm minhyuk and this is, wonho, jooheon, shownu, hyungwon and I.M.

"Nice meeting you guys." Jimin send a smile to them. Meanwhile behind the wall, (wall is the best choice) kihyun watch his members meet with Jimin and eunji. "Kihyun, what's you see?"

"I.. saw eunji with Jimin..." Jennie's eyes widden and hid behind kihyun. "Let's go! Jimin might see me!" Kihyun understand and run away with Jennie.

-----------------------------------------------
Short update guys. I'm writing this while walking and I'm at the mall! I'm almost trip huhu.

-erika :P