2

Jimin POV

"Im...home.." I walked to my room and throw myself on bed.

"Ok,jimin..just accept her lunch box. It's not like she put sleeping pill...right?" I messed my damn beautiful and get into shower.

~9 minutes later~

After i just get out from shower,my phone ringing. It was from taehyung.

Text convo

Kth
Heyy you ready tomorrow?

Pjm
Yeahhh and i can't believe you guys...

Kth
HAHHAHAH sorry bro..you know what,stop making eunji chased after you,man. She's not like other girls right?

Pjm
Yeahh but..isn't she way too innocent? I mean...ughh.

Kth
I think you better think about it bcs mark like her if i didn't wrong.

Pjm
That guy who move to america?

Kth
Yeahh right.

Pjm
So? What his business with me?

Kth
I dont even know. I just want to say that she precious man.

Pjm
Okayyy,bye.

Text convo end

"It's true she precious." I gone to sleep.

▶▶▶▶▶(time skip)

Author POV

Jimin walk to locker station alone bcs taehyung still didn't arrive and the rest is resting their butt at home.

"Taehyung promise to come. How can he still not here?"

Suddenly there two girls approach jimin

"Hey babyboy~" Sungyeon hug jimin's arm and he is sooo uncomfortable.

"Urmm,heyy...." Jimin said in awkward tone bcs two fuckgirl approach him.

"You free tonight?" Yujin asked.

"Tonight? I.." Then jimin saw eunji at her locker arrange what in her locker.

"Sorry i already have plan tonight." Jimin said and run to eunji.

She shocked af seeing jimin suddenly touch her waist to make her closer to him.

"Jung eunji? Her?" Sungyeon face show reaction like how-is-that-possible

"Well,sorry girls" jimin wave goodbye. After they leave,jimin finally can breath properly now.

"What was that for?" Eunji asked. Jimin being silenced for awhile.

"Well..urm....." Jimin sigh.

"Im sorry..i just used you to make them go away. I hate them."

Eunji nod means understand. Then she remember something.

"Oh! I make this for you." Eunji take out yellow lunch box from her locker and give it to jimin. He accept it. Today, he didn't want to hurt eunji.

By the way,why not try her cooks? Maybe delicious? More than seokjin cooks.

"Thanks." Jimin show his eye smile to eunji which is make her blush.

"Good morning,lovely couple." Taehyung suddenly showed up behind behind jimin.

"What was that for?!" Jimin scold taehyung. He almost punch taehyung on the face bcs he give him heart attack.

"Well,i leave you two. Bye." Eunji said.
Before jimin could say anything,she already left.

-----------------------------
Well sorry if my grammar like a shit. Plus,this part take me 4 days 😂for me to have an idea lol xoxo