20

Author pov

It's almost Friday and eunji went to the mall with hayoung to buy a dress for the company dinner.

(A/n : Jimin and eunji already come home)

"What dress would you like,miss?" The worker ask and eunji just said she want to look around first. "Did you find you favorite already?" Hayoung ask. She look at her phone and eunji know she texting with taehyung. Lovebirds. "How about this?" I show the dress.

Hayoung ask her to try the dress first. After I change I get out from changing room. It's a black dress, eunji's back revealed, the dress revealed her boobs line (sexy~) and revealed her left leg. "The dress is so revealing." Hayoung said.

"I like this. By the way, you're going to the dinner too right? Choose!" Hayoung lazily get her butt up and search for her dress. She choose a dress that only reached her thight.

*Skip to Friday*

"Hayoung! It's already 6:32 p.m.!" Both hayoung and eunji hurrily get dressed for the company dinner. They wear makeup and boom, done. "Hurry!" Hayoung drive fast but in careful way. She don't want accident.

When eunji and hayoung step into the building, everyone's eyes on her.

Guy 1 : wow, that's eunji right?

Guy 2 : they're so hot.

Guy 3 : damn, I want to bang them.

Jimin pov

I look at eunji from head to toe. She look very very beautiful in that dress. I look around and saw our male employee stare at her in lust. She wear too revealing dress. I roll my eyes and went to her.

"Why did you wear something so revealing?" I ask.

"None of your business." She said. She went to taehyung and others. I just follow her and I saw how lovey dovey taehyung and hayoung is. I'm so jealous. I look around and saw eunji not there. Where is she?

Eunji pov

I was having a good time chatting with jimin's employees. I excuse myself to talk to hayoung and before that i want to bring wine for her. But suddenly someone pulled my arm and bring me to bathroom. (Outside😂)

"Kihyun?" I'm shocked seeing kihyun here. I thought he have a practice or what. "What are you doing here?" He look around. Why he look so afraid? He look at me and trust me he look so scary.

"H-hey, you okay?" I ask.

"Don't you ever talk to Jimin anymore." He said. I'm confuse. I try to calm him saying why and I'm good with Jimin, not having an affair or what but what he do next shocked me.

"JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" He... Yell... At... Me? I was about to say but someone pull me and now I'm in someone embrace. "If you want to argue with her, please go to quiet place or slow down your voice." It was Jimin.

Author pov

"Shut the fuck up. She is my girlfriend."

"Language man if you don't want us to tell her everything." Kihyun face become pale. "You bastard!" He about to punch Jimin but he fast enough to avoid. Kihyun run away when he saw there's a security guard.

"You okay?" Eunji nod. Jimin ask hayoung to bring eunji home.

Kihyun pov

FUCK! I hit the innocent steering wheel. I drive to starship entertainment. I saw how all my members look at me in disgust. What the hell wrong with them? Jooheon get near to me and,

"You better bring your girlfriend home! Oops! I mean your main chick. How cheap you are cheating with eunji. She's really good with you and you do this to her?"

"So all this time, eunji is just your sidechick?" Hyungwon ask. I look at Jennie who sitting at the corner. "Did you do something to her?!" I yell at them. "Us? Do something to her? Oh please, I still have taste." Wonho reply, cold.

I took Jennie to come with me but minhyuk stop me. "Don't make us told eunji everything." I shot a death glare to them. Did they want to betray me right now?!

Jennie pov

I heard and SAW everything. How cold and mean all of them threatened kihyun. All of this happened because of her. HER! Jung fucking eunji! Just you wait, I'm gonna kill you!

-----------------------------------------------
Bonjour~ new update peeps! I think this ff gonna end soon (don't misseu me hehe)

-erika :P