12

• at restaurant • (author pov)

All BTS member already arrived. And..of course all woman's eyes on them.

"They're so handsome.."

"The guy with black hair look so sexy~"

"So, what is it you want to talk about?" Jimin asked. He want to leave right now. "Chill your tits bro."

"Well, maybe this is weird for you guys but actually the main purpose I want you guys here because of our new model." Seokjin said. It's true by the way.

They never have a meeting like this just because of model.

"And..I want you to check who is the model." Seokjin passed the file to Jimin. He take it with a what-the-hell look.

Name: Jung eunji
Age: 22 (idk)
Status: single
Entertainment: Apink ENT. (I love the name so shussh)

Jimin can't believe what he just saw. Eunji is..their company new model?!

• Jimin pov •

She..is..back! I..I..I don't know how to react. Half of my heart miss her but half of it isn't. Argh!!!

I'm looking at her profile photo. She is so beautiful but now.. she more..

"You ready to face her?" Taehyung asked. I should..have a plan.. right?
"Guys...can I suggest something?"

"What is it?"

"Can I act cold toward her?" (Idk if that is suggestion or what lol)

"There's no use. Maybe SHE the one who act cold toward you because you break her heart." Jungkook maybe right. Aish!! This is so frustrating!

"Chim,you don't know that eunji and kihyun together?" Namjoon hyung asked. I'm being blur for a while. What.......??

"They have.. something?" They nod. I let out a big sigh. There's maybe no chance for me....

To say sorry to her...

-----------–--------------------------------------------
AYYO IM BACK! ACTUALLY I SHOULD BE AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW,AT MY DORM BUT IM AT HOME AND ABSENCE BCS MY LEFT LEG HURT LIKE HELL AND I CANT MOVE HUHU BUT IT'S GOOOD TOO CAUSE I GET MCDONALD HAHHAAHH!!!!

Erika *love*