14

• taehyung pov •

I'm shocked that eunji suddenly hang up. Maybe she uncomfortable..well who doesn't right?

"Done already?" Hayoung asked. I return her phone and let out a big sigh. "She avoid to talk about Jimin." Hayoung facepalm herself.

"Of course she is! Jimin left her and suddenly you want to talk about him in front of her. Plus she with kihyun right now." I scratch my neck. It's true. Aish! How stupid am I?!

"I think..I have to go." With that,I left.

• eunji pov •

Today I must go to BigHit company about that model thing. I just wear black jeans and white blouse with black stiletto. I call kihyun to pick me up.

"You look beautiful~" I blush at his words. He never failed to make my heart race. "Stop it." He pouted and that is so cute!

When we already arrived,he give me a kiss at forehead and he wish me luck. So sweet~! I went security guard and show my ID. He just said I have to go to floor 15.

"Whose company? So freaking huge.."

*Ting!*

I greet the staff that want to get in the lift. Earlier,the girl at reception counter (sorry, idk the name) said that I have to go to office written Mr Park. Honestly I'm so nervous when I accidentally remember....

Park Jimin....

Ugh! Get out from my head!

"Miss? Mr Park want to meet you." I send her a smile before she open the door. After she open the door,I turn my gaze to the inside. The person who sitting at the leather chair shocked me..

He shocked to see me too.. he stand up from his seat and pull me inside and close the door. I pull my hand away from him.

"Don't touch me." I backed away. He just meet me and he do this to me?! Jerk...

"Eunji...all t-this time you a-are a-at US?" I didn't shocked at all like how-do-you-know?!

"So? It's me and KIHYUN who went to US not YOU!" His eyes widden. Probably not expecting me yelling at him. Well of course duhh because at high school I'm a.....good girl?

Ew.

The memories when I keep chasing him and make him lunchbox is disgust me.

• Jimin pov •

She..just y-yell at me? At highschool.. she always greet me with a warm smile...how I miss that.. but she even didn't want me to touch her.

• author pov •

"Eunji,I'm s-sorry about the p-past.." Jimin apologize. He hold eunji's hand but she reject it. "Sorry?!" She scoff.
"How funny." Jimin found it weird..

"You accuse me that I'm cheating on you when you don't know who the fuck he is!" Jimin suddenly kneel in front eunji. He didn't even cried just a guilty face can be seen.

"I'm s-sorry I sh-should have asked you who he is..not yelled at you.."

"Now you just realized? Forget it." She about to leave but Jimin caught her arm. She tried to pull away but he is way too strong. "I already know who make us... separate.."

"Oh really? Then,forget all of it. We're done." With that,she leave. Jimin walked to his chair and cover his face with his palm.

"It is not easy to forget you..." With that,he let out a tears...

------------------------------------------------------------
YO PEEPS! HOW THIS CHAPTER? SORRY IF THIS PART IS SUCKS WELL YOU KNOW I CANT MOVE AND RIGHT NOW MY FINGER IS ITCHY😂THATS WHY I WANT TO FINISH IT QUICKLY

-erika❤!