23

Author pov

Jimin looking worry. The members just looking at him.

"Chim, I think it's better to meet your guy and asked them everything."

"I'm agree with hoseok."

"All of us."

Jimin calm himself and sit on the couch. He take his phone and search for his guy's number.

"Meet me at xxx." He hang up. "Let's go. They're gonna spill out everything."

***

The ride was full of silence. Everyone not in the mood right now. Finally, they arrive.

Yoongi: now tell us.

Renjun: alright, sit first.

Namjoon: now tell us!

Renjun: actually, we're watching her house 24 hour straight. Not miss any minutes. We're have our eyes on the backyard too. But I don't know how she can escape because the one who watch the backyard is Lucas, our tough guy. (A/n: pfft.)

Jungkook: so, are you saying someone help her?

Renjun: yup and that's not kihyun who save her.

Jimin: how do you know?

Renjun: because kihyun's car is Lamborghini but the car jennie ran with is ferarri enzo. (A/n: if I'm not wrong)

Taehyung: who...is...it...?

Seokjin: I only know that hyungwon have ferarri enzo.

All: huh?! He have it?!

Everyone except seokjin quickly went to their car and drive to starship entertainment. "Am I missing something?" He asked renjun.

Renjun: totally.

Jimin pov

That woman! If I saw you Jennie, I swear I will kill you! The members tried to stop me but I don't care anymore. I know that kihyun's death have something to do with her.

Taehyung: h-how to stop him?

Namjoon: hold him!

All of them (6) hold me and stop me. I struggle to escape because all of them were more taller than me. Sorry Chim.

"Let me go,guys! I need to find Jennie!" I try to push them away but jungkook is like so fucking strong.

Aish.

Hayoung pov

After I had a meeting with the members and manager-nim, I decided to buy eunji's favorite donut and coffee to cheer her up.

I walk and... I saw someone who is look so familiar. Like, so familiar and I really really... KNOW HER! It's Jennie!

But she acting strange. She even wearing hoodie and cover her face. Strange... I should call tae.

My tea :3
Calling...

T: yes babe? Why you suddenly call me?

H: errr, well I just saw Jennie and she's acting strange. Did something happen?

T: JENNIE!? WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW??!

H: *Give address*

T: stay there and watch her!

H: er, okay?

He hang up and I didn't even say goodbye yet. Wow. But I hurrily put away my phone and watch Jennie who still lining up at the donut's shop. What's wrong with them?

Author pov

Taehyung ran to his hyungs. "Hyung! Hayoung call me and said that she saw Jennie!"

Jimin's eyes widden and the other members shocked.

Seokjin: urm, guys?

Jungkook: HYUNG! LETS GO!

Seokjin shook his head in disbelief. "They always forgot to explain things to me."

***
Jimin pov

I quickly take my car key and drove to the address that taehyung show to me. Finally I arrived at the scene. I saw hayoung who wave at me.

"Jimin! Here!"

"Where is she?" Hayoung point at a shop. And yes, Jennie in there.

Jennie pov

"Jimin! Here!" Am I hear it right? I heard someone yell 'jimin' name. Okay,I'm scared right now. I heard the door of the store open and I didn't dare to look who is it.

What if it was Jimin?

Is he gonna bring me to the cops?

Is he gonna---

"Show yourself, Jennie Kim." Fuck this. It's truly Jimin. I hesitate to turn around but I did. "What do you want?" I bravely ask.

"Surrender yourself." No! There's no way! I look around and saw a girl around my age. I grab her and put a gun to her head.

Screaming can be heard and there's some of them trying to escape. Shit.

Bang!

"IF ANYONE ESCAPE, I WILL NOT HESITATELY TO SHOOT YOU!" I can see that everyone is not dare. Even Jimin can't get near.

"Put that thing down,Jennie. We can solve this in good way." I scoff.

Author pov

"That's all a lie. Don't think I would fall for that, park Jimin." Jimin doesn't have any idea when suddenly...

"ARGGHHHHH!!!" A group of police came and arrest Jennie.

"You're under arrest for murdering and you have the right to remain silent."

(A/n: sorry I don't remember that arrest thing even though I love to watch police/lawyer drama)

"Let go of me! Jung Eunji must dead!" Everyone in the shop gasp and some of them even record the scene.

Jungkook: well, taehyung is the one who call the police. Thank him."

Jimin pov

The police ask me to give a statement and follow them to police station.

But wait...

JUNG EUNJI!
--------------------------------------------
Please vote this peeps~!