8

Author POV

Kihyun cant focus at all bcs jimin being clingy with eunji.

"Eunji,you want anything?" Jimin asked.

"I want 3 sausages and...kihyun you want anything?" Kihyun shook his head. Jimin give a glare to kihyun.

"Ok then. Bye." After jimin leave,eunji get up and went to kitchen. Kihyun watch eunji for 6 seconds before take her phone.

"Kihyun,you want coffee???"

"Ye..yeah..sure." He put away eunji's phone.

• 6 minutes later •

"Sorry im late." Jimin take off his shoes and went beside eunji. He give eunji sausages and he open his chip.

➖➖➖➖➖jennie POV

YASS!! Kihyun already hack and connect my phone to eunji's phone so i know with who she meet,call or chat.

I check her gallery and there's so many selfie of jimin and eunji together.

"Tsk,this is so disgusting." Then i check her contact. I scroll, scroll and..

I found something....

<3 My babyboo~

"God..I'd never know that she can cheat???!!!!!"

I dialed the number and there is male voice.

Annyeong~ eunji,i miss you so much!!!

-silence

Eunji?? Babe?? Are you there??

-silence

Tch,this girl must go pee first. Duhh bye~

-end

My mouth form a smirk.

'You're dead,jung eunji HAHAHA!!'

➖➖➖➖➖time skip

I try to go early to school so i can show what his whore girlfriend do.

There he is!

"Jimin!" He turned his head.

"What do you want?" I try to catch my breath first.

"Let's talk." I drag him to school janitor closet.

"Why you drag me here? Eunji must be waiting for me at class." I take my phone and open recorder.

*jennie record the call she make with a guy.*

"She's cheating. Even his name on her contact is babyboo. Ew." I can saw his expression is shoook!!!

Well hahah he believe me. Eunji,you will die.

"Is..it..true..?" I nod quickly.

"It's true! I swear i didn't try to accuse her or what!" He snatch my phone and went out.

HAHAH eunji...you're the one who make jimin like that.

⚫eunji POV⚫

I wait for jimin in the class and he's not here. Maybe he late or...didn't attend the school????

Suddenly the door slam open. Jimin. My mouth form a smile but fade away when his expression is so scary and he drag me somewhere.

Now,we're at school rooftop.

"Jimin,wh..what's wrong?"

"You tell me 'what's wrong' ?!" He suddenly laugh like a mad person.

"Are you fucking kidding me??!" I'm shocked. He..curse on me? Is he on period???

"I..don't..und..understand..."

"Don't be a fool eunji! I sincerely love you! But,you lie on me? Behind my back?!" I still don't understand.

What does he mean i 'lie' to him???

"What do you mean??" He show a recorder of someone call...and that voice..

JIHUN VOICE!

"Wa..wait..he is my.." Jimin cut me off.

"Cut your crap,eunji. I'm disappointed on you. You're such a whore. I should believe jennie from the start." He leave me alone at the rooftop.

My.

Tears.

Start.

To.

Fall.

Little.

By.

Little.

Why he didn't let me explain????

He..didn't believe me...

--------------------------------------
Holla guyss! Sorry for a late update. Mian! Btw,this friday,saturday and friday i will update a lot.

(if i can hahah)

And..i think i want to change my username. Any suggestion???