7

Two weeks later
---------------------------------
Eunji POV

I'm so happy with jimin now. But ofc his fans mad at me. He always protect me from his crazy fans. Lol.

Plus,this day i always got secret delivery of chocolate or flowers. It kind of creep me out.

I said to jimin about this and he got jealous. Aishhh...so cute! About chocolate,I'm not that bad so i eat it.

And about flower,i give it to my classroom teacher to decorate her house or whatever.

"Who is jung eunji?" A delivery boy come....again. But different boy haha.

"Me..." I raise my hand. He come to me and give me a paper which i have to sign.

➖➖➖➖➖skip (recess time)

Author POV

"Eunji,you're so lucky! You always got chocolate and flower! And today you got chocolate." Eunji roll her eyes.

Hayoung and eunji walk to cafeteria together.

"You got chocolate again??" Taehyung and the others shocked.

"Yeah...." Eunji sit next to jimin.

"Maybe there someone who like you?" Jungkook said that without thinking at jimin's reaction.

"Taehyung,im full. Take it." Jimin give his food to taehyung and walked away.

Namjoon hit jungkook's head.

"Yahh..think about jimin! Ofc he will get jealous!"

"Fine sorry..." Eunji stand up and start to walk away too.

"She want to comfort jimin ofc." Taehyung said and continue to eat his food.

➖➖➖➖➖at rooftop

"Jimi-" eunji saw jimin sit at the corner. She smile and wall to him.

"Heyy...why you just leave like that?" Jimin look at eunji for awhile then he put his head at eunji's lap.

"I'm jealous and sleepy." Jimin close his eyes. Eunji laugh for 4 seconds.

"Damnmm..they look cute together~" hayoung and bts peek eunji and jimin.

"I bet jimin love it when eunji comfort him and caressed his hair and faceu." Hoseok said.

"Guys,let's go. I want to continue my sleep." Yoongi said and walk away.

"Aishhhh...that guy...."

▶▶▶▶▶skipppp

"Alright,for this project you guys need a partner." Hayoung and eunji smile to each other.

"But..i decide your partner." What mrs ahn said make the whole class groan.

"Well..sorry guys.." After decide everyone partner.....

"Alright,eunji with kihyun."

Eunji POV

What mrs ahn said make my jaw dropped. I'm with kihyun?!

"Hayoung...." i look at hayoung.

"Hey,cmon..it's just partner for project. Not like on of you move abroad." Eunha ruined our moments.

"Fine~~~"

➖➖➖➖➖after school

I pack my things. Suddenly someone come to me.

"Kihyun? Can i help you?" I asked.

"You want to makd that project at your house or mine?" My eyes widden. Omaigod... I don't want to go to his house and i don't want he get in my apartment.

But,maybe my apartment more safe. Right? Right?

"My apartment." He just agree.

"Let's go then?" I just reply with a smile and follow him to outside of school.

I saw jimin...wait,i ride his car today! Ofc he wait for me! How can i forgot?!

Jimin POV

I saw eunji walking with....who? Who is that guy?!

"Urmm..well,jimim...sorry. Today kihyun coming to my apartment to do some project. We walk together."

My eyes widden. They gonna be alone together?! Hell no!

"I follow you."

"What? Then...who gonna drive your car? We want to walk."

I saw hayoung and hoseok together so i called them. They walk toward me.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked.

"Take my car,go to wherever you want and return it back ok??" I give my car key to hoseok.

"Now,im walking with you." Eunji smile.

Kihyun POV

It make me annoying to see eunji and jimin hold hands together while i just watching from behind.

Did they forgot im here? It makes me mad too seeing how blushing eunji is when jimin give her sweet words or what.

Just you wait jimim...eunji is mine!!

-----------------------------------------
Well i plan to end this story when i reach 15 part or what cuz im out of idea (mianhei!!!) xoxo