The Corrupt Empire [Part 3]

Today chapter has a lot of back and forths so if you are confused please leave it in the comments and I will answer your questions. ON WITH THE SHOW!

W...what?". Tatsumi asked confused and teary eyed.

"Oh, this. This is all mine. These lovely pets of mine~. The one you are standing next to...

"Was."
"My."
"Favorite~".

"ALL OF THESE PIGS HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL THINGS BUT I HAVE NOTHING SO I TOOK THEM AND TAUGHT THEM SOME LESSONS!!!"
She screamed out and started laughing historically, psychopathically even.

Tatsumi's eyes widened as the same words repeated over and over in his head.

"Don't trust them"

"Don't trust them"

"Don't trust them"

He was furious, this girl, this disgusting human trash who played innocent had murdered his best friend.

For fun.

He stood. His hair over shadowing his eyes. The wind picked up and blew hard within the stronghold.

MASTER. USE ME.

Tatsumi didn't hesitate, he inhaled deeply before screaming out his weapons name.

"LIONHEART!!!!!!!"

His beautiful green eyes turned a crimson hue.

NO MORE! NO MORE DEATH! I'LL GET RID OF THIS VILE "HUMAN" I'LL RID THE WORLD OF HER EVIL! Tatsumi thought.

He's never had this feeling before. This feeling of completey destroying another human being before. Was this the power of an Imperial Arms? He looked at the girl and spoke in a dark, devious voice.

"I'll kill you"

--------------------------------------------

Akame and the rest of Night Raid stood on top of roof of the mansion they just ransacked. The Duke along with his wife were now dead. Along with a few guards.

"So...who's the last target?"

A green haired boy with sharp string asked.

"God Lubbock! If you payed attention during our briefing you would know it was their daughter a girl named Aria!" Mine scolded him.

[You might be wondering why I described lub and not mine. It's simply bc "you've" met mine before, not lub. ]

"-HEART!!!!!"

The entire team turned towards the sound of someone screaming.

Akame looked up and the young woman with large breasts and cat like ears on her head.

"Yea, let's go!"

She answered knowing the question without having her best friend say anything. With that they all disappeared in the shadows heading towards the screams.

------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh!" Aria screamed running away from the man she thought would protect her.

"SOMEONE PLEASE, ANYONE, HELP ME!!!" She screamed.

"Help? Who would help you? You didn't help my friends. So now you'll die!"
Tatsumi spoke visously to her.

Her Love, Their Fate [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें