TKI Is Now In Motion

"Ok so here's what we are going to do. First, we need to get a tracker on her. Figure out where she is. You know all that good stuff." Yoongi smiles at me. "We need a bugged phone as well. Yoongi will hack in and see who all she's talking to and what she is planning. We will find a good place to attack. This isn't going to be easy. It was hard for us to even find Levi. Irene is an agent too. Levi. Anyone she trusts that we can get to turn against her?"

I think for a long time. "Once upon a time Irene was a part of kingdom kidz." They all look at me weird. "She, of course, doesn't trust me or Angelina but... she trusts the rest of the crew." They look at each other. Angelina walks in. She then walks over to my brother. She looks like a wreck.

Yoongi looks over at her

Yoongi looks over at her. He then looks at Jhope.

They nod. "Call them in." Hoseok's voice is serious. I nod. I then walk to the corner and dial their numbers.

Anya?

Levi?

Hey. We have a mission. We need your help. Can you be here in 10?

Irean.

Ya.

Let's bring this bitch down once and for all.

Jax?

Hey Levi! What's up?

Hey. Do you remember when Angelina and my brother were in that accident?

Ya. Did you find out who did it?!

Ya. Uh, Jax...

Who was it?!

Jax, it's your sister...

Irene...

Jax... she killed an innocent life that never got to live. She almost killed my family.

Levi. She's all I got...

I know Jax.

I meant she was all I had. She's not my real sister. You guys are a real family. No one hurts my family. I'll be there in 5.

Yoongi and the rest of the gang turn to me. "Irean is his sister?" Hoseok looks at me shocked.

"Was. She killed his mom because her father showed her more attention. She would have killed Angelina years ago but... I found her plan out and stopped her. That's why she was kicked out." Yoongi walks to me.

He hugs me from behind. "I know this is hard love but we have to do this. We are getting married soon. We will have kids in the future. We need to make sure our family is safe beforehand. Ok?" I nod slowly at Yoongi. He stays hugging me while I call the others.