Fight For A Girls Life

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Shock floods onto my face. "Did that really just happen?!" I squeal a bit. I then start to put on my clothes.

 I then start to put on my clothes

I go simple. I turn to the mirror and look at my messy hair.

 I turn to the mirror and look at my messy hair

Simple, comfortable, and ready

Simple, comfortable, and ready. I walk back to my room.

I peep in at Yoongi. "You hungry?"

"No. Want to go in early?"

"Sure. Why not." We get in my car and drive to school.

We get to school and go to class.

English, as usual, was terrible.

I headed to physics hand in hand with Yoongi. I see a junior girl look at Yoongi and bite her lip. She then winked. I tightened my grip on Yoongi's hand.

He smirked down at me. "Say the words Princess and I'm 100% yours."

I turn around and look at him. "Or I can just do this." I grab his face and kiss him. The girl rolls her eyes and stomps away with her friends.

He smiles. "Ok then."

We walk in and I sit next to Ben.

In physics, we are having a chill day so Mrs. Mock puts on some funny YouTube videos.

During the videos, I feel a hand go on my thigh.

I tense up and turn to the person that it belongs to. "Ben, what the hell?" I push his hand off my thigh. He grabs my hair at the ends and pulls. I try to get Yoongi's attention but he is asleep and has headphones in.

Ben covers my mouth. "You scream he dies."

"Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare." I put my hands under the table and grabbed onto Yoongi's. Ben releases my hair and uncovers my mouth. He takes out a knife and starts to feel around on my thigh to find the main artery.

I don't want to die but no one is going to touch Yoongi.

In fear, I squeeze Yoongi's hand. Yoongi lets out a groan and looks at my face. He instantly gets up and grabs Ben by his shirt. He drops his knife. He throws him into the cabinets. The class looks over and so does Mrs. Mock.

"What the hell do you think you're doing man?! Don't touch her! Ever!"

"Why should I listen to you? She's not even your girlfriend. You probably just bang her because she's easy and sleazy." Yoongi punches Ben in his mouth. I see Yoongi reaching for his gun pocket. Before anything can happen I punch Ben and he goes out cold. I grab onto Yoongi's arm. He turns to me.

His anger turns to concern. "Did he hurt you?" He grabs my face looking over it carefully.

"No. I mean yes but I'm fine. I'm ok. Really." He grabs my head and pushes it into his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist as he wraps his around the back of my neck.

He kisses my forehead over and over again before pushing my face out and frowning at me. "No one ever does that to my Princess."

Mrs. Mock starts to walk over. "Yoongi. Office. Now!"

"Mrs. Mock, he was defending me. Ben was trying to stab me." She looks down at the ground and sees the knife.

Her eyes widened. "Are you ok?" I nod yes.

She ends up letting Yoongi go free.

We went home soon after.

We don't know who Ben was with or working for. We tracked him for a bit but Ben disappeared that day and was never heard from again.