Killer

I look at Yoongi. "It can't be..."

"Levi?" I walk out of the room yanking Yoongi's arm behind me. "Levi? What's going on? Is it your leg? Your hip?"

"No no I'm fine it's...My brother... he told me to protect Angelina all these years but never told me from what. What if that person was the one that did this?"

"It makes sense but we can't do anything until we know who it is."

"I'll grab his phone. Maybe I can find something out in there."

"And if you can't?"

I turn to him, fear filling my eyes. "If I can't then we have to head to the MSS."

He nodded and pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't be scared. I'll have Jungkook go get my laptop. Do you want to go with him? I'll hold down the fort here. Grab some clothes for everyone." Although I don't want to go I know I have to do this. I nod slowly. I tiptoe and kiss his lips. He smiles against the kiss and I pull back. He tilts his head. "I'm hella lucky."

I smiled small and walked back into the room. "Ok. I have a pretty good idea of who the person might be. To find out, I'm taking Jungkook with me back to the house to grab some things. I'll be back in 15." I look to my brother and walk over to his bed. I kiss his forehead. I lean down and whisper to him.

"Wait for me." I kiss Angelina on the forehead and leave with Jungkook.

In the car, it's mostly quiet. Jungkook is nervous around me all the time. I wonder why. "Jungkook?" He turns and looks at me. I glance at him. He blushes a bit. "Why do you get so nervous and flustered around me?" He shifts a bit.

He turns fully to me. "I get nervous because you're a pretty girl. As a guy in a gang, you don't really get to meet a lot of nice pretty girls. They are either scared of you, trying to kill you, or just don't care." I nod slowly.

I look over at him. "You can talk to me, you know."

Jungkook smiles. "I know Levi. You are my sister now." I smile at the comment.

We reach the house and grab what we need. Before we leave my phone rings. It's Namjoon.

"Hello?"

"Levi..."

"What's wrong? Is everything ok?"

My heart sinks.

"Number one Yoongi is in shock and I don't know how to handle that. Secondly, you need to hurry."

"I'll be there in 5."

"But it's a 15-minute drive...?"

"Don't tell Yoongi that I drive like a maniac. I don't want him to worry."

The call ended and I picked up the small duffel bags I packed for each person. I grabbed Jungkook who was grabbing a couple of games to put in the laptops to pass time.

"Are you ready? We have to go." He pouted a bit. He obviously wasn't ready. "I'm sorry sweetheart but we have to go chop-chop." He was taken aback by the little nickname. He blushed and packed in a handful of games. I blushed to realizing how nervous he must be. "I'm sorry Jungkookie."

"It's ok. I've never been called that. It's kind of nice."

"Not even by your mom?"

"She died when I was young. My father took me to an orphanage and Taehyung's parents adopted me. Me and Taehyung I guess are legally brothers." He smiled small at me. I smiled back. He looked at the bags I had. His eyes widened. "Let me help you." He took some.