Who Are You Exactly?

"Isn't it beautiful?" Yoongi smiles at me

I smile. "Yes." He smiles and jumps into the water. I giggle and start to go after him. I am turned around and slapped by a man. A weird click noise echoed through the woods around me. I look up and see the 5 men.

"You killed my friend." The first man snarls.

"What? Who?" I frown confused. Fear fills my heart.

"Charlie." I frown at the name.

A man with a bullet hole clean through his chest steps forward. "You did this to me."

I start to stagger as I step back. "But you were hurting me. I had to." Silence as they keep walking toward me. A click with every step they take. I turn and make a run for it. I feel strong arms wrap around me.

I hear his voice in the distance. "Levi! Wake up!" I shoot up. I see snickering faces with phone cameras pointed at us. I sigh.

I lean back into Yoongi who wraps his arms around me again. "Why did you wake me?" I shift a bit to get on my side. The boys laugh snapping more pictures. I hold up my middle finger.

He chuckles. "Dinner is done." I hop up at the sound of the word dinner. Jungkook almost beats me to the door as I slide past him and run down the hall.

"Don't eat it all!" Jungkook yells after me.

"Yah! Come on! Slow down!" Taehyung yells and runs after me. I giggle a bit.

"I got this," Yoongi yells to Jungkook and the others. He jogs a bit to me and the next thing I know I'm lifted into the air and held there.

I wiggle and giggle. "Put me down!"

"Never!" He sets me down as the rest of the guys pass me. I turn and frown at him.

He pulled me closer. He bends down to kiss me.

I put a finger to his lips. "No, you don't. You got in the way of my food."

He groans. "One kiss?" I cross my arms. I kiss him and he starts to make it deeper.

I pull away. "Not tonight." He puts his arms down and pouts. I giggle all the way to the table taking a seat by Jungkook. Yoongi sits down next to me straight-faced now. I look at him and mouth the words. "What's wrong Daddy?" His jaw dropped.

Jin's voice chimes in. "Yah! Yoongi we are eating kimchi chicken and bacon fried rice! Not flys! So shut your trap!" I giggled, turning my gaze to Jungkook who gave me a confused look. Taehyung laughs sitting across from me. He is at an easy angle to see exactly what I said.

Yoongi clears his throat. "We will uh...talk...after dinner." He takes a drink.

"No. We are taking her to the gaming room and testing her gaming skills." Taehyung glares at me. Yoongi glares at the man, something I have never seen him do before. Taehyung gulped.