Arisen

I woke up next to Yoongi. His mouth hangs open as he sleeps peacefully and cutely.

If you're wondering about that girl... don't bother. No one will ever see her again.

I met a lot of the guys that work for the gang yesterday. Yoongi showed me around their underground complex. He didn't hold back to show his affection for me in front of everyone. I might be his weakness but I'm also his strength. There is no denying that.

I lift my hand in the air. I examine the beautiful engagement ring that is on my ring finger. I smile happily.

Before I know it he rolls over on top of me

Before I know it he rolls over on top of me. He is shirtless with grey sweatpants on. I giggle as he lowers himself to kiss me. I turn my head and he gets my cheek. He groans at me.

I turn my head and kiss him. "Good morning." My voice is a bit raspy. I was in a white sweatshirt, white shorts, and a messy bun.

"Morning." He lays on me and I stroke his hair. His arms are wrapped around my waist. He is sleeping again. I sigh.

Knowing that this...he will be the rest of my life is wonderful.

A soft knock on the door makes him move slightly and groan. He takes a deep breath. Jungkook walks in. I hold a finger to my lips and he nods. He makes sure to whisper.

"Jin just got done making breakfast

"Jin just got done making breakfast. Training starts at 8 work starts at 10." I look at the clock. It's 6:30 am. I nod and whisper thanks.

I start to say Yoongi's name softly. "Yoongi....baby... it's time to get up my love. Breakfast is done."

"Five more minutes."

"Babe work starts soon." He groans and kisses my hip bone gently. He turns to my left side and does the same. He trails kisses up my tummy to my face. He kisses me gently. He gets up and scratches his head. He walks to his closet and grabs out some clothes. While he is standing contemplating what shoes to wear I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back.

"Levi?" I hum in response. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss his unclothed shoulder.

"Are you trying to make this hard?"