Is This Really Goodbye?

On Saturday I decided to take Yoongi to the local mall.

While we were walking Yoongi got a phone call. I went into the Sleeping Tiger to look at the dream catchers while he answered his call.

All I could think about since our last kiss was how amazing I felt around Yoongi and that if he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend soon I was going to ask him to be my boyfriend.

At this point, I was smiling like a maniac. I don't know how but I can just feel his presence. I look at the entrance and see him looking for me. I wave him over. I can tell by looking at his face that he is upset.

"Hey... what are you doing?"

I smile trying to shed some light on the unknown situation. "Oh, I'm just looking at these dream catchers." I look at his long face and frown. "Is everything ok?" He looks at me with a worried expression.

With a big deep sigh, he finally decides to tell me. "No. That call was the headquarters. They gave me a mission."

My heart sinks a bit. "Oh. Well, that's nice though. Are they like teaming you up with someone or not?"

"No. It's a solo mission."

My heart sinks deeper into my body. "Oh well, what is it?"

His face gets serious. "I can't tell you."

I get a little annoyed. "Why?"

"Because it will put you in danger."

I roll my eyes."I'm always in danger Yoongi. I am a spy."

He gets a bit frustrated. "Levi please just trust me."

I look down at the floor. "How long will it take?"

He sighs. "I don't know but I will be having to go somewhere else. So I won't see you." He slides his hand down my left arm and grabs my hand. He brings it to his lips and kisses it. Then he rubs circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. At this point, I can't make eye contact with him because I know I'll cry. "Hey... look at me please." I slowly turn my head back to him. I look up into his eyes. "I don't know how long I'll be gone but I do know that I am falling more and more in love with you every day and I swear as soon as you graduate no matter what I am doing or where I am I will find you and take you with me. I also promise to put a ring on your tiny little finger." I smile at the thought of him at the end of an aisle in a tux and me in all white waiting to share my life with him forever. I laugh a bit. He frowns. "What is so funny? You don't think I'll do it?!" He gets a little angry.

I place my hand on his cheek. "I thought that the love thing worked in stages. Like first you have to actually be together."

His anger turned into a soft smile. "Levi Le Yanz...My princess...Will you do me the great honor of being my girlfriend." He kisses my hand again.

"I'll have to think about it." He rolls his eyes. I look at him and giggle as his face turns to shock. He smirks and picks me up. Next thing I know I'm dangling from his shoulder with my head by his butt. "What? Hey! I swear Min Yoongi if you fart I will not hesitate to kill you."

He laughs. "Then say yes or I'll let it rip!"

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend. Now put me down Shrek!"

He puts me down and puts both hands on my face. "I love you."

I smile. "I love you."

He smiles and then kisses me softly. "Let's go. I need help packing."

I have to admit I was sad that he was going away but this wasn't forever. Right?

As we walked out of the store Yoongi put his arm around my shoulders and I put mine around his waist. I cling to him like a little kid. I didn't know how much time I had left with him but I was with him and that's all I needed to know.