"Safe" Travles

We reach the airport and go through security. The guard looks us over suspiciously.

He grabs his walkie-talkie and says into it, "I have eyes on her sir."

My eyes grow wide and I grab Yoongi's arm. "We have to go now." Yoongi looks in the direction that I'm looking. He squints at the guard.

Then we both hear him. "She's with them." Yoongi rounds up the others and we start to grab everything to hurry to our gate.

I pull out my phone and dial a number. "Pick up..." The line picks up and a breathy voice begins to talk.

Hello?

Hey... Angelina. It's Levi. Remember that one time that I saved your life?

How could I forget?

Time for you to save mine. I'm going to send you a picture of someone. Send me everything you can to this person. I'm leaving the US... for good...

Ok. Send me the picture.

Thanks.

Levi...

Ya?

Be safe. Protect him and yourself. Be the badass princess I know you can be.

I'll see you soon.

I hung up the call.

Yoongi grabs my arm. "Are you ok?" I nod. "Who was that?"

I look into his eyes. "Alec's Wife." Alec looks up from what he's doing.

A smile appears on his face. "She's alive?"

I smile. "I told you I would keep her safe. So I did. The MSS took her but I got her out and back. I took her somewhere safe. You'll see her soon but right now we have to get out of here." We all nod and grab our stuff. I take a picture of the guard and we run to the gate.

Within minutes Angelina texts me back.

Name: Kang Daniel

Age: 23

Gang: Demonte

Members