Cold Like Ice

I sat there frozen. I didn't know what to say or do. What do you even say or do in these situations?

Then I remembered something. "Wait doesn't she have a son?"

My mom sighs. "That's another thing I wanted to talk about with you." I tilted my head in confusion. "I made a promise to my friend. I knew what kind of work she was into. She was just as deep as you with the KSS. So we promised each other that if anything ever happened to either of us... well Levi we were the only people that we trusted with our children."

I frown confused. "Wait so what your saying is... her son is coming to live here... with us?"

"Yes. Now don't make a big deal out of this Levi the boy is orphaned. He has nowhere to go. He is coming tomorrow. You will be the first face he sees as he gets off that plane so be nice."

I roll my eyes and groan. "I'm always nice. What time will he be coming in?"

"6 am."

My jaw drops. "What?! So that means I have to be there at 5:30 am just in case he lands early?! It's the weekend!"

"Yes. You'll have so much fun on the way there." She smiles. I sigh realizing there's nothing I can do. I feel bad. He has no one.

I stand to go to walk to my room. "Where are you going?"

"Getting stuff to make the bed upstairs."

"Well, Levi... He will be sleeping in your room."

I turn very very slowly towards her. "What?"

"Levi I put the other bed in your room."

My jaw drops. "Mom what about the birds and the bees thing?! Open doors?! What about changing?!" I place my hands on my hips.

"We have a bathroom for a reason. Yes, you will have your door open all the time but you do anyway and nothing better happen between the birds and the bees or else!"

I groan and go into my room which now has a queen bed under my queen-sized loft bed. I grab a pillow and scream into it. I get on my phone. Soon I see a call coming in from an unknown number.

I grab my earpiece. "How may I help you?"

"Is this agent 07?"

"Depends on who's asking."

"Ah hello, Princess. I have heard many things about you. I am agent 337 of the KSS. I am as of right now the protector of Mr. Min Yoongi."

"I'm sorry but who is Min Yoongi?" I frown.

"Rose's son and now your new mission." My heart sinks. "Since he is now moving in with you... you will be his protector."

I sigh. "Is he safe?"

"Yes, he is under my protection."

"Is he a safe person?"

"Don't worry princess. The day that you are in danger the world will fall apart."

I smirk. "Call me if something happens and give Yoongi my number and tell him to call me when he lands."

"We are all counting on you, Princess." With that, we hung up the call.

He is safe. I sigh with relief.

"Levi! Come here please." I walk out to the living room.

My mom hands me a phone.

I frown. "Hello?"

"Princess. My name is Min Yoongi. I was told to call so you would have my number."

"Thank you for calling. Are you safe?"

"I can handle myself. Meet you tomorrow. Oh, princess?" I hum in response. "Don't be late." He hung up. I place my tongue on the inside of my cheek.

As soon as he heard my voice and made sure it was me his voice turned cold.

"Asshole." I hand the phone back to mom. "What makes him think that he can order me around?! I'm not his assistant! I'm his protector!"

"New mission?"

"Ya. So far I want to kill him." My mom laughed. "I'm going to bed I need to be up bright and early for my hour-long car ride to the airport."

"Goodnight Levi." I stick out my tongue and walk to my room.