Open House

After getting home and getting Yoongi settled in we got back in the car to go to the school's open house.

We get there and get our schedules.

Mr. Hargrove hands me my schedule and looks at Yoongi. "Welcome to Broken Ridge High school. My daughter is a huge fan of yours. Would you mind giving me an autograph for her?" I look at Yoongi confused.

He signs a piece of paper and hands it to him. "Tell her I said thank you for the support." He looks over at me and grabs my hand. I tilt my head confused. He pulled me to a corner. "I rap on YouTube. It's nothing big Levi." I nod. We keep walking. He is still holding my hand. He looks down at our hands as I adjust my grip. He smiles. "I would have thought you would take me down by now for doing this."

"I can't risk exposure in school." That's when I felt a sting on my butt. I turn around ready to punch until I see my friend Aj. "Damn it Aj, don't do that. I almost punched you!"

"It's ok wifey. It was punishment for not telling me that you had a boyfriend!" That's when I remembered that I and Yoongi were holding hands.

I blush. "We are not dating. Yoongi this is my best friend Aj. Also known as my "Wifey"." I pat his arm to indicate to shake her hand.

He unlocks his grip from my hand and shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you." She smiles. Yoongi turns and starts to walk towards the lockers.

Aj grabs my shoulder and whispers in my ear. "He's hot as hell."

I smile and look at her. "God I missed you." I hug her and look down at my schedule and locker number.

Locker number: 647 Combination: 30-20-10

Student name: Levi Le Yanz

1st hour: English 12 Teacher: Mr. Miller

2nd hour: Physics Teacher Mrs. Mock

3rd hour: PE/Health Teacher: Mr. Inchsco

4th hour: Free Hour Teacher: N/A

Lunch

5th hour: HS Band Teacher: Mr. Kintner

6th hour: Choir Teacher: Mr. Kintner

I look up. Yoongi is standing right in front of me. I jump a bit.

"What's your locker number?" His voice is flat and his eyes are cold.

"Uhh, 647."

"648."

I smile. "Good, it will be easier to keep an eye on you. Can I see your schedule?" He hands it to me. We are in the same classes. "You can rap, sing, and play an instrument?"

"Don't be too surprised." We walk to our lockers. I open mine and realize Yoongi is having trouble with his. I grab his schedule and bump him over. I do his comb and kick the locker. It pops open. I scooch back to my locker. "Thanks."

"No problem." I put everything I need in my locker. As does Yoongi. I go to walk away and run into a chest. "Ow," I look up at a guy I have never seen before. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"It's ok. I'm new here. My name is Ben." He reaches a hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you. Sorry again." I shake his hand.

"Actually can you help me unlock my locker..."

"Sure. My name is Levi."

I unlock his locker. "What's your last name may I ask?"

I frown. "Yanz."

He smiles nodding. "Nice to meet you."

"You too."

Yoongi grabs my waist and pulls me towards the English wing. "That was weird."

"Not as weird as you grabbing my waist and hand and only meeting me today."

"Are you saying you don't like it?" I look away rolling my eyes.

We shortly reach our English class and I make eye contact with Mr. Miller. I sigh.

"Levi Yanz. I get the pleasure of having you in my class again." He walks over to shake my hand. He squeezes making my hand crack.

"Oh yes, what a pleasure it will be to be in your hell hole of a class again this year. Now if you want to keep that hand of yours I suggest you let... me... go!"

"Don't touch her." Mr. Miller lets go and turns to Yoongi. Yoongi put his arm in front of my waist and pushed me behind him.

"Oh, I've heard of you Min Yoongi. We are going to have fun this year."

"If you don't stay away from her we will have some fun." Mr. Miller smiled. Yoongi grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

I frown and look at him a bit confused. There is something he's not telling me.

"What the hell was that?"

He doesn't answer my question and sighs. "Why doesn't he like you?"

"I'm hell to most teachers. I don't listen to anyone. What did he mean when he said that he has heard about you?"

"I have a record of fighting at my old school." His face was calm.

I nod. "Me too."

He smirks. "Well look at that. I have something in common with the princess."

We head down the science wing to Mrs. Mock's room. She smiles at me and walks over and hugs me. "My favorite student. This must be Mr. Min Yoongi."

"Yes ma'am but I prefer Suga."

"Good to know. Let me show you where you will be sitting when you come to class in four days." She walks us over to a table at the far left of the room.

" She walks us over to a table at the far left of the room

She shows us and we say our goodbyes.

We meet Mr. Inchco and then head to the band room.

Mr. Kinter greets us with hugs. "Levi. Did you bring your flute and music today?"

"Yes, sir." I hold them up. "This is Yoongi."

"Hello. You can call me Mr. K. What do you play?"

"Percussion."

"Awesome. Do you sing?" Yoongi nods. "Excellent I will see you kids in four days."

We walk out to where the car is and head home.