Training

It's been a week since I started to train Yoongi. He is getting the hang of things pretty fast.

He opened up to me about his past in the gang and mafia world.

His mother was once a double agent. By day a spy but at night a mafia queen. She fell for his father and they had Yoongi. Rose told his dad about her work. He was furious. Rose chose Yoongi's safety and her job over the man she truly loved. After that, it was only Rose and Yoongi for a while. His dad eventually found them and from there Rose and his father co-parented. That is why Yoongi was never an agent but also never a mafia king.

At this point, Rose's killers could be an agent from the KSS, MSS, or a gang member trying to get revenge.

With us taking time to train that means we are together 24/7. Unfortunately, the mission has made Yoongi fall back into his ice-cold ways with me. The warmth that was once there was all gone now that he was focused on finding who killed his mom.

At the training camp, we are separated into bunks for girls only and boys only. Night terror wise I don't know how he is doing.

We are going to head home soon to work on things like hacking, tracking, and shooting.

2 weeks later

I and Yoongi drive home and finally get to relax in our room. We have switched to a school online. We were going to school for our last day tomorrow. I sigh as I shut off my lamp by my bed.

I look over the side of my bed. "Goodnight Yoongs."

He rolls over facing away from me. "Night." I cringe from his coldness. A tear falls from my eye as I lay back down. I roll into a ball under the sheets and blankets and cry myself to sleep.

I get up at 6:40 am and go under my bed to wake up Yoongi. "Wakey Wakey." I slightly shake him. No response. I frown. "Yoongi. It's time to get up." I push him a bit. Nothing. I put my finger under his nose to make sure he is breathing. I feel nothing. "Oh my god! Yoongi!" I rolled him over to start CPR. I start to cry. I go to put my lips on his to breathe air into his lungs. When I connect his hands rise up and hold my face there. At first, I'm shocked. Then relieved. I give in. He breaks the kiss too fast. "What the hell! I thought you were dead!" I grab a pillow and start hitting him. He laughs. I look into his eyes. The ice has subsided and the warmth shows through.

He grabs me and pulls me on top of him and holds me there in a hug. "I knew you wouldn't kiss me if you didn't have a reason. Am I wrong?"

I blush. "Ugh get up!" I push off and go to the bathroom. "When I get back you better be awake."

I come back and he is sitting in his bed shirtless. His eyes are shut and he looks sleepy.

"Yoongi! Put some clothes on!" I blush and grab my clothes and start to walk back out. I hear him get off his bed. I then feel a hand wrap around my arm and pull me back in. He pushes me against the wall making me drop my clothes. "May I help you?!"

"Levi. I know you feel something when we hold hands, kiss, hug, and are around each other. At least I feel something. I hope you do too. I guess what I'm saying is... Levi Yanz... Agent 07...Princess..." He sighs and intertwines his fingers with mine. I let him. I only do because he is right. "I really really...really... like you." I blush looking down at our hands. "Ah. I see. I was mistaken." He puts his head down and starts to take away his hand.

I grip his hand tighter and pull him closer. "You want an answer? Well, here it is." I lift his chin with my middle and index finger. I tilt my head and passionately kiss him. I feel his shock then I feel him give in. His hands wrap around my waist and mine interlock behind his head. He pulls me in as close as he can. Even I think it's not close enough. After a while, we break for breath. We put our heads together both panting from lack of oxygen.

"Well. That happened." He smiles. I laugh. I look into his eyes. He pecks my lips one more time, grabs my clothes, and puts them in my arms. "Go change Princess. We don't want to be late for school."