My Poor Love

Yoongi's POV

I hear the tires squeal as Namjoon and Jin arrive back at the house.

The door flies open and Namjoon comes in with a worried face. "Jungkook I need your help. Now!" Namjoon yells at the younger. I start to get a bit worried hearing the urgency in his voice downstairs. I hear Jimin's gasp. I hear Taehyung mumble something.

Then Hoseok yells for me. "Yoongi! You need to see this!" Hoseok grabs my arm as he guides me to the balcony. My heart drops as I walk out of my room and look over the balcony.

There in Jungkook's arms is Levi. "Shit." I turn and run for the stairs. I rush down then over to her and look at her face. She has a split lip and bruises all over her face. I lift her shirt slightly and see tons of bruising on her abdomen. I look up at Namjoon. "Jungkook take her to my room and lay her on the bed." He nods and walks past me. I looked at her one last time. "What happened?"

Namjoon speaks up. "We found her in an alley. She was being beaten by five men."

I look at the floor. "Who?"

Jin sighs. "The Doom Squad. Samuel, Isaiah, Oliver, Charlie, and their leader Julian."

My blood boils and thoughts run through my mind.

I place a hand on my hip and swipe the other down my face. "Jimin. Grab my laptop. Jin and Hoseok follow me. You know about these guys more than I do. Namjoon please stay with her as well as Jungkook and Taehyung." Namjoon nods.

Jimin rushes down the stairs. He follows me, Jin, and Hoseok to my computer room. I open three other laptops.

Jimin used to be in the Doom Squad. Jin's family always tried to get revenge for what they did to his sister and Hoseok is just good with a computer.

We all sit down as I plug the laptops into the big monitors. The sounds of fingers on keyboards fill the room as the sound of the printer echoes behind us. We print out any useful information.

Namjoon comes in. "They are injured in some way. Except for Charlie. He's kind of dead."

I look up at him frowning. "Who killed him?" Namjoon smirks. I smile knowing who. "That's my girl." I turn back to the screen and start to type again.

Namjoon sighs. "She's a good shot."

"Just wait till she's fully conscious. Then you might want to run." I look at the info printed out. "Ok. This is all we need. Namjoon can you call the others to the living room." He nods and walks out.

I enter the living room with the other three on my heels.

Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung walk in.

Namjoon speaks. "Yoongi has a mission for us. We will listen to him on this one. Take the floor." I nod at him.