Camping Trip

Emma slowly took in a massive breath. "So...what your saying is, without electricity, we're able to bond? Am i getting this right?"

"Yes. You've asked the same question fifteen times now, would you shut your tra—"

"Im sorry guys but, i thought the hole point was to bond?" Inquired Yuki, scratching her lushes hair. "It's not that easy, Yuki. You see, when you have people like Emma and Melissa, sometimes you just want to kick them in the face!" Screamed Melissa, nearly looking like she was about to rip her ears out.

A loud groan escaped Ky's mouth as he stopped in his tracks. "This is an awesome place. So, since we obviously didn't think about this, you guys are all sharing on tent. I have one of my own...suckers." He said the last part intentionally loudly. A few people scoffed, the others whined. "Im sorry? Did i hear that correctly? I have to share a tent with these....ruffians?" Whispered Mia coldly. She looked at Emma purposely due to the fact her past is quite bloody. "Oh my god, please don't be like, Emma. Stop asking questions every goddamn ten seconds! It's not that hard to actually focus, you—you—"

"Please shut up, Melissa. It's not my fault your hot-tempered! Just deal with it okay? Sometimes people zone out!" Yuki let out, quickly followed by a hysterical scream. "But anyways, Ky's right, this is quote a beautiful place, so wpuld we all be quiet and stop complaining," Yuki began, her eyes lingering on Melissa. "And actually start building a tent? Geez, it's like I'm the only one right in the head! I have to babysit all you—"

"I'm sorry to interject, but that's offensive." Responded Emma, holding out a mallet.

"I don't care. Anyways, you guys can make marshmellows all you want. Im going to sleep. And when your ready to get rest to, make some personal space for me, i need my beauty sleep—"

"Make space for you?" Mia shot up. "Your kidding right? That stupid yellow tent is a size of my shoe!"

"Well then you have huge feet then, Mia."

"Ok, never mind, camping trip over, bye."