Trust

Mia's POV:
After what seemed like an hour of Ash, luxering me about only support others if their making a good choice, i finally came to a conclusion that i will forever hate Ash for a day.

I nodded shamely and left the kitchen.

When i stepped outside my face was COMPLETELY burning after the door SLAMMED in front of me.

Great, i got yelled at Ash and the door betrayed me.

I shuffled to the right to see who awaited outside the door.

My heart practically dropped when i saw who Akira spending time with all morning.

"Hi Mia! You know Zac right?"

Ah shoot!

I reached to the edge of the door and slammed it. I cant show this to nither Sisco nor' Ash.

Sisco would spat his gums out and Ash...lets just say she's in a really bad mood.

I panted hard.

"Mia, i swear if thats you who shut the damn door, im going to-"

As footsteps came nearer, IM NOT TAKING MY CHANCES OF ENDING UP DEAD SOON.

So i opened the door quickly, leaped outside, and shut the door shut again.

I heard her curse loudly on the other side.

I grabbed Akira's arm and Zac's arm and sprinted outside.

I quickly caught my breath and looked at Akira.

"Why is...he here?" I asked, whispering.

"I know you think he's back, but he told me that it was either you guys, or the other whole cast"

I blinked a few time in shock.

Im guessing someone threatened him...

I gasped for air. I can barely contain this...

"So Zac...just letting you know, if you walk in, don't be surprised if Ky is pointing a gun at you, Emma, you haven't met her yet but she's kind of a creep over Sisco, is laughing like crazy and holding an axe, and everyone screaming/yelling at you or giving you dirty looks, or shocked faces, got it?"

He looked kind of sad.

I dont blame him, what i said was rought but its the truth.

I patted his back a few times and earned a few weak smiles.

"Look, you'll earn your trust back, trust me" i secured.

Thats when we, all three, stopped to the sound of laughing. I looked behind Akira only to see Ky, loading in a bullet and aiming it at Zac's fore-head.

And Emma, she was just stroking the wood on the axe.

"I heard blondie has been a big meany~" she started, as she purred slightly.

"Zac, what are you doing here?" Asked the red-headed male, glaring at the long-haired star.

Akira quickly covered for Zac as he defended him. "I brought him here! It wasnt his fault! I swear! Dont hurt him! Hurt me!" he pleaded.

I glitched my head back at the weapon-users.

"Pity then, looks like im apparently hurting you instead. Emma...hold on to Zac, ok? Make sure he doesn't do
anyhing...intresting.."

She chuckled happily.

In no time, Emma grabbed Sisco's right wrist and settled it behind his back, with an axe hovering over his throat.

"Do one move and, poof, your, bye-bye~ hehehe..." she giggled.

"G-guys! Your taking it too far!" I shouted.

They didnt listen.

Well of course Emma wouldn't care, she basically obsessed with killing and i guess Ky really want to make his point.

Akira looked at Sisco in shock then turned back to Ky.

"DONT HURT HIM! I LOVE HIM! HURT ME INSTEAD!"

"Wow. Were both really commited to this...thats all i need to know" he lowered hus gun to Akira's calf.

Expressionless.

Im actually scared.

Im a sneeze away from strangling him, i mean like, WHAT IS HE THINKING?!

Before i could land any moves on him, i heard a loud boom.

I heard a scream, then panting.

Thats when Zac didnt care anymore. He kneeled down, forced his body back up, sprinted over to Akira and asked if he was alright, over and over again..

"Ky...WHAT THE DAMN H** IS WRONG WITH-"

At the same time, i noticed i gained attention, wow, these New Yorker's didnt care if someone's carrying a gun? They only care about loud noises? Geez..

He also settled his left pointer finger on my lips.

"Stop complaining, i trust him now"

He smiled slightly. So...all of this was to gain trust?

I mean, i guess it was a good idea but took it a tiny bit too far.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE?!"

Ash.

Oh no...

We were dead.

Emma, im only saying this once, please kill her, i dont want to suffer ear-drum breaking issues.

I slightly looked up to have a glace at her.

That is not a happy sight..