Aura

Sisco's POV:
     I locked my bedroom door fast and slipped on my pajama's. I heard Liz's door did the same.

I felt tears begging to rush out of my eye but i refuse to let it.

It happens.

It was meant to happen anytime.

But we didn't know it happened this fast.

Liz and i were suppose to meet up with Melissa and Miyu but i dont think it's going as planned anymore.

I could hear Liz screaming. I just felt tears pouring.

Sadness got washed away now all that's left of me was emptyness.

I've never been this lonely and vulnerable before...

I feel like i lost the lottery or something...

I punched the wall as hard as i could.

"F*ck, why did you have to leave now?! You were the one that kept our group together for years....f*ck.." i whispered the last part as i saw a string of blood vary down the ice cold walls.

Nobody really knew how we got together, cause we didn't want to tell but now looking back at those times, i wished i charished them most.

I felt sick.

I've been a fricken douchebag all this time and he still sticked with me.

He never smiled at us, he never laughed at our jokes or at us, he never blushed when he's embaressed, he never let his eyes widen with fear, he never flinched when something sudden happened. But all those times meant something more, more than i could ever imagine.

He helped our family, he hung out with us even if he didn't want to.

He helped us more than anyone and whenever we tried to help him, he'll slip out of our hands.

He said it made him feel weak, he said it didn't help, he said all he needed was to help us, he always put us before his own problems which only made it worse. He refused to offer our help. He would get there halfway but by then, we needed him again.

I've been a b*tch...

Liz and i were the reason that caused it.

His mother died and his father was in jail.

He couldn't careless.

But us.

Us.

At times he did hurt us. Only to teach us a lesson, but that was it.

We deserved it.

He never wanted to drink or go to a strip club but guess what? He still came!

I remember back when we were nine, he invited us for his birthday party.

Liz and i both refused, saying, "i dont wanna come" and stuff...

I remember passing by his house and only seeing his parents there with him. His dad doing paper work and eating cake at the same time and his mom yelling at him and slashing him in the face with a knife.

He didn't care. He just stood still looking down on the ground while his mom cut his face and skin.

I just stopped in my tracks, in front of there lawn and looking through there window in horrid.

I snapped when his mom stung a knife through his stomach, making his back hit the back of the counter.

No sign if fear was shown but i knew his was terrifyed of what happened next.