New Years special

Kou's POV:
    "My New Years resolution is to be a little kinder than-"

"Thats baiscally everyone's resolution since were...well, really, really unkind. Well, everyone except Levani. Sorry but, your just annoying" i explained, looking at her.

It wasn't long before she threw a really bad crying session. You see, this is part of the reason she's annoying as f*ck.

Ash silently glared at me and sat back down.

We were in Momo's house partying about Christmas and the New Years.

We were just taking turns sharing our resolutions.

Ash was the first one to go. I think she's going to secretly build a ditch, kill me, hide my body in the ditch, because seriously, she's giving me that certain kind of vibe.

It was now Yuki's turn. As she got up and stood in the middle of the living room, she cleared her throat, stood straight proudly and declared, 'For my New Years Resolution, i will make a thousand cookies and eat them all!'

'Then ill see you after you get obesity" i mentioned, slumping my back.

To be honest, she looks like she's about to pounce on me or something.

She's as dumb as Levani. I shrugged and motioned her to sit back down.

Next up, Ky.

He silently walked up onto the middle and looked around.

Let out a soft sigh and demanded, 'i want three pounds of cheese, six lbs of sausage, three strings of blue cheese, and a big tomato'

...what? Why would he-

"Nope, nevermind. I just want to kill you all before Valentines day"

-

Ky's POV:
   "For my New Years resolution, i want a puppy!"

A puppy? This is coming for Levani, EVERY single damn girl wants a f*cken puppy, im not joking when i say that.

And if one of us is f*cken dumb enough to give her one, whats the point? She'll probably kill it within four hours due to her hollow brain.

I groaned when Melissa and Ravenna started clapping like Levani just brought in the best speech anyone has ever heard.

-

"My New year resolution is to try a chicken wing" Yelled Momo.

"You never ate a chicken wing?" Gasped Melissa, eating a male ginger bread holiday cookie at the same time.

"Momo, that was your New Years resolution every year. What makes you think you can go try it this year?" I asked.

"Christmas miracle?" He answered, followed by a nervous laugh.

I face-palmed at his dumb response. Seriously, how stupid can these dipsh*ts get?

-

Carin's POV:
   Not gonna lie, this is satisfying.

People telling us what they're goal is for 2018 and Ky and Kou just blowing their dreams to shreds. Kind of hilarious.

I like to think people who have their birthdays on New Years eve is probably thinking, 'i like my birthday because it's a new f*cken year, my grandma won't give sh*t about my mistakes that i done in 2017. Like passing a job on engineering and deciding just to stay in my grandma's basement and eat pizza'

Because, not gonna lie, 2017 was kind of a sh*tty a** year.

Seriously, gobal warning literally panicked only about like what? 35 percent of the earth?

Im one of those people thats like, "SH*T, GOBAL WARNING, WHAT HAVE WE HUMANS DONE?!"

So. I mean. Claps for 2017 but now it's 2018. Where the frozen  parasites that was frozen long ago but now that gobal warning came rolling in like, 'hey dudes, im just gonna do some climate change...please expect you guys to die in like..three years due to over heating" and now about to kill us all.

Sh*tty. A**. Year.

Yuki's POV:
    It was now Tadashi's turn. While everyone was either day dreaming like Levani who was probably going to her happy place after Kou's insult, i sat up straight, crossed my legs and waited till' he said something.

-

A moment clear moment past by before everyone settled down, either glancing glares along the way or shrugging.

"My New Year Resolution is to confess my love for a girl i had in mind"