Chapter 18. Really?!

Ravenna's POV:
   I endless dug the dirt out of my face as Melissa helped by holding a flashlight in front of me.

The silky capes Smiley gave us as a gift were now torn and slit.

I mean...dirt was flying in my face! I look...i look like a lost minor trying to dig it's way out!

And guess what tool im using?

One of those beach baby shovels. Like...the one kids use at the beach, those tiny shovels to dig up sand.

"God damn, when are we gonna get there?" I asked.

Like..the moment i opened my mouth, dirt came FLINGING IN.

I was almost positive their was a tiny worm in there...i don't know, but i tasted something slimy.

That just sounds weird.

"I don't know...hopefully not an hour later, i feel like a twig..." he mumbled, holding onto her stomach.

Yeah...we kind of do.

We haven't eaten in three days...BEACUSE WERE TRY'NA SAVE KY!!! YAY! I kind of hate him..

As she gripped the flashlight harder, i felt like throwing up.

BECAUSE I SWALLOWED DIRT, OH! WHAT FUN~!

But seriously, i really did.

Oh no...i think that pile of sh*t really got to me..

I shoveled as much as i can as i dug harder.

By now we were going upwards which, if you watched ninja warriers...pretty hard.

We kept slipping, loosing balance....BUT THEN....

"Hello dear child. What are you looking for?"

I only caught at a glimpse of what it was...a mice...a lady mice, with a pink apron...there was like a large whole on the left side of me....

It had a bed in it.

Im guessing she lived there.

But back to what Melissa and i were doing...WE WERE FREAKING OUT.

"Go right!" I screamed, tackling her over.

"GOD DAMN, WHAT THE F*CK?!" She screamed, pushing me off.

"Are you lady's trying to get up?" She asked, raising her tiny brows.

We both nodded slowly, trying to tame our panting.

She nodded once and pointing towards Melissa's direction. The right.

"Instead of going upwards, dig through there, their should be a staircase. Good luck ladies. Have a safe journey"

And then in a poof, she was simply gone.

What the f*ck just happened...

-

Ky's POV:
    Sh*t, what the f*ck? I can't even draw a stick figure.

I swear, i think he's thinking of me like a doll or something.

He's literally putting makeup on me, rings, choker, and even princess dresses on me, WHAT THE F*CK.

This time he switched my hair to really..really, dark purple, and gave me green eye contacts...and a giant yelloe flower bow clipped to my hair.

BUT...HE LET ME KEPT THE BOXERS ON!!

...half of that was true, because those girls actually took my boxers off but then he gave it back to me.

I threw the few sheets of paper in front of me, along with the pen.

Remember last time when i said i think im loosing my mind?

Yeah, well i heard severel knocks on one of tiles on the left.

I slapped my face a few times.

"Im going insane, im going in-"

"Ky? You there?"

Oh sh*t, is that my dead grandma?

"I SWEAR I DID NOT KILL GRANDPA!" i ushered out, kneeling right beside the tile.

"Ky, WHAT THE F*CK?!" The female screamed from the other side.

I can only asume it was a female...her noise sounded like a f*cken rat.

And then i face-palmed....

"THE F*CK YOU WANT, MELISSA?!"

I really don't care if Hunter hears because he would just smack me out of this room anyway.

Anywhere away fron Melissa is considered heaven to me.

"Were here to-"

"Save you, blah, blah, blah. B*TCH I DON'T NEED SAVING, SCRAM!"

Oh, i sound like an old grumpy jerk who's always yelling, 'Get off my lawn!'

"WE HAD TO-"

Oh sh*t, that actually made my ear drums kind of scream.

"SCRAM! I DON'T NEED SAVING. NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR NECK SNAPPED, i suggest you kill yourself instead...thank you" i drifted off.

I walked back to the sheet of papers i flinged around.

I suck at writing love songs....

-

Dagan's POV:

"YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET CELL SERVICE FOR SIX HOURS, QUIT IT! YOUR NOODLE ARMS ARE MAKING ME DIZZY!" yelled Kaedin, snatching the device away from her.

Whats a phone...?

Before i could asked, they got into a total brutal fight with blood and scars.

I wouldn't dare to look.

Checking back to my every second with Kaedin...he's not a person you really want to fight or go up against with, but Yuki is on that crazy girl level.

Kind of hard to tell who'll win but still, i didn't want to look.

Blood kind of makes me faint.

I glanced over at Smiley....making another tea....

As the hot air rosed from the black tea, he slowly shaped out a smiley face out of it...but blew it away...but here's a strange part.

But then again, why should it be strange? It's a magical world we live in...

The smiley face...he blew it to me and suddenly, i smiled.

He laughed loudly, slumpimg his back against the wall.

"Your gonna last lime that for an hour StiLie!" He laughed.

F*ck YOU.

He slicked his royal blue hair back and once he stopped panting, all that was left with heavy panting.

"Hey gu-"

"WERE HERE TO SAVE YOU~!" Yelled Ravenna, who was outside our cell. She was holding the bracelet of keys, holding it up.

Ok, is it just me or did they shower in dirt and got high?

I mean, Melissa is like smacking her head against walls...smiling.

WHO SMILES WHILE SMACKING THEIR HEAD ON WALLS....other than Wes?!

"Were here to save you...." like that, Ravenna fell on the floor, as if falling asleep. The keys clattered on the floor.

The surface aroumd these place are like glass. So if someone walks, your eardrums are yelling in pain. Dropping metal like that? 100x worse.

We covered our ears as the female dropped to the ground, snoring.

"No offense but..were good. We don't need saving.." sadly smiled Wes.

"ARE YOU, F*CKING, SERIOUS!?"