Chapter 14. Three in one cell

"WELL F*CK YOU GUYS!" yelled Kaedin, smashing the china tea cup onto the ground.

"QWEEN OF HEARTS GAVE ME THAT!" Warned Smiley, exchanging him a sad smile.

"Four hours in...jesus help me" pleaded Ky, scootching his bum into a lonely corner.

"Staying with him is-" before Kaedin could babble on any longer, the the floor started to tremble.

"Is this an-"

"OH F*CK!" yelled Kaedin, running towards Ky. He leaned against the wall hard, as if trying to be one with it.

A giant splurt of lava seemed to pounce out of the ground, leaving a giant hole with tiny balls of lava splurting out.

"...change" whispered Smiley, sipping his green tea while criss-crossing. He scootched towards the others, watching the large hole sit there.

"God dammit..." muttered Ky, taking off his shirt. He tied his shirt onto his head and took his time to let out a long sigh.

"What fun! We get to bond together!" Clapped Wes, looking over to them.

"Yay...." they both muttered.

The floor started to crumble a bit as more amount of lava started to escape from the large hole.

"So like...are we gonna die?" Asked Kaedin, looking straight at it.

"Not for a while, maybe not" smiled Wes, taking out an umbrella.

"HOW THE F*CK DID YOU FIT THAT ON YOUR SUIT?!" Screamed Ky.

"Magic" he laughed.

He stood up and opened it.

It looked like an normal blue umbrella, until it got bigger, and bigger...

"This will protect us from the lava. But we will run out of air soon" he grinned.

Groans escaped from both of their lips.

Kaedin covered his face with his hands.

-

Yuki's POV:

"So basically, what your telling me is, the goverment went coo coo, the Qween of Hearts apparently couldn't do anything, and now, were here?" Asked Yuki.

"Yeah...uh..don't be surprised if she locks you in a cell for forty eight hours ok? Thank you" mumbled Dagan.

We both climbed up the stairs to her palace.

And as you would expect...hearts everywhere.

Heart shaped windows, heart shaped doors, and even heart shaped bushes and flowers that sat on their lawn.

The colors were either red, blood red, pink, a hint of white and a hint of brown.

I swunged the door open, immediately greeted by a group of guards with spears pointing right at us.

"WHO DARES TO VISIT ME AT THIS HOUR?!" Demanded the Qween.

At this hour? Is she joking?

I mean, we already screwed up....