Chapter 7. Talk over

"...your still not over it, mate" sadly whispered Sasha, taking a sip of green tea.

Quietness filled the room for a few moments before the sound of whistling leaves followed upon it.

Ky's bottem lip trembled a bit, sitting frozen in a wooden chair.

The small room was painted gray with just one small wooden table, and two wooden chairs filled with two guests.

"Come on Ky. You've been hiding it. The others may be fooled but you cannot out smart my eye" she sadly responded to the silent.

Ky shrugged. He knew she had a keen eye. Nothing ever gets past it.

The female pirate settled her tea down and crossed her arm, letting her fall attention gaze upon the male. 

Ky clenched his fist from stress and looked down at his feet shamfully.

He knew exactly when he's beaten. He usually laughs it off but he knew this was beyond serious.

"Look Sasha, it's hard. But i don't want to talk about my problems. I don't want to be one of those people who brags about it and want others to pity me" he murmered softy as he placed both his hands on the table.

He couldn't allow to force his eyes to lay upon her.

"Ky, i lost my job, i lost my friends, and i lost my family. But i never lost at this game"

"G-gam- "

Sasha laid both her hands on Ky's.

"Gotta tell the other's mate. They aren't your friends for no reason"

"Sasha, i don't want help, i can get through it by myself!" He cried out, yanking his arm away.

"Because you see help as a sign of weakness. You want to get through it to prove yourself. But you can't...not everytime atleast. You don't have a family anymore, everyone is gone! Accept it-"

"Im trying to! But watching you guys..happy smiles, laughs, im on my own! And im trying to accept that-"

"Ky, they're your friends. They will understand everything you say!"

"Im weak then! I have to cry every single time something-"

"Ky. Crying doesn't make people weak. Giving up does. It's ok to get help from others-"

"I don't need their pity! I don't want people to feel bad for me because im not a lost child trying to find their parents. I don't want to talk about my problems, i can handle it! I don't want to cut corner-"

"KY! LISTEN TO YOURSELF, MATE! YOUR DESTROYING YOURSELF PIECE BY PIECE! YOU NEED HELP!"

"NO ONE CARES! AND I CAN ACCEPT IT!"

"Ky..?"

Everything at that moment frozed slowly, like ice taking over.

The yelling was so loud, they didn't hear the doorknob slowly turn to the right, making a small clip sound.

"Anthony!" Gasped Sasha, laying a palm over her mouth, gaining eye contact from him.

God dammit ran through Ky's mind over and over.

All three of their hearts beated rapidly against their skin. 

"Ky, im so sorry, i didn't-"

"Don't pity me" he demanded, pushing him away in the chest.

Anthony slowly stumbled backwards, staring at Sasha for any info.  

"He's just not asking for any help" she sadly smiled. Still, Anthony knew she was lying to herself. 

"KY, WAIT UP!" yelled Kai, speeding threw Sasha's gaze.

With that, followed Stacy slowly walking behind us, also able to hear a faint sigh from her. Then, out of the corner of Stacy's eye, she stopped walking, greeted by a quick flash that zoomed right past her.

"James, slow down" she mumbled, containing a straight face.

Followed by a sigh, she kept walking. 

"Whats going on?!" Asked Anthony, pounching his hands on the table.

Sasha sighed and got up, pushing her chair in. "He doesn't get l-"

"Hey, can i borrow this? THANKS!" Yelled Micah, running in here for a quick moment before leaving.

"Hey! Give me my tea back, mate!" She yelled, running out the door.

"Whats going on..."