Sickening

Ky's POV:
Wakiya and i walked outside together to catch some fresh air.

Rantaro was busy flirting with Ravenna, it was disgusting.

We sat on the edge of the sidewalk.

Yeah, it sure was cold but we were only wearing shirts and skinny jeans.

The sound of honking and walking covered our atmosphere until he spoke up.

"So...why'd you get out?"

I hesitated for a moment until i responded with, "Just to get away from those crazy brats.."

"....oh...why?"

"I cant stand drunk people, not to mention, were all underage to even drink it"

He blew his hair away that was covering his eyes back and forth with his breathe.

"..Yeah...nothing changed in the past four years..."

"Nothing?! You have to be kidding me!"

"What?"

"Sisco decides to drink, Ash is like a goof-ball and not to mention a raging meatball, and-"

"I get it..but if you think about, nothing huge changed. I mean..you have. You used to be all funny and up in people's face's and look at you now. Minding your own business and always have a serious aura around you"

"Same with you. Whatever happened to that cocky act of yours?"

"Dont get me wrong, it's still in me"

I chuckled a bit.

"Oh fine. Nothing huge changed but it all seems different"

"Thats because you guys were just reunited for like..ten days? Your still getting used to it...after years! Its normal"

"I just want everything to turn back"

"Four years ago?"

I nodded.

"Yeah...i feel you. Its like a giant weight on your back. But, their yours friends, wether you show it or not, i know your care about them, Akira, Zac, Ash, Asher, Ravenna, Mia, Miyu, Melissa, Emma, Toko, and Yuki.."

"Tch. As if i care"

"Then why did you say you wanted things to go back when you were younger if you didnt care...?"

"For multiple reason's, but being...ahem..friends with them isn't even the big thing. Now there's new people. Im in the back of the picture. People only care about the front. Im going for a walk now" i said sternly.

I forced my body up and sprinted away.

God dammit, this guy made me cry.

I felt streams of tears roll down my cold cheeks.

"Ky! Wait-"

"Get the h** away from me!" I yelled.

He stopped in his tracks and stared at me.

Tch.

As if the person that made me want to kill him would care.

I stomped away into the distance.

Wakiya's POV:
I slowly walked back into the hotel room to be blasted with screams.

Oh. Their watching a scary movie. I shut the door gently.

"Hey, you know where Ky went? We kind of want to ask him something!" Cheered Melissa, literally bringing her face up to mine.

"Uhm...no..not exactly.."

Her smile turned to a frown and it looked as if inside, she was having a silent panic.

I quickly settle my right hand on her left shoulder.

"He's fine, i swear...he just needed time alone. Besides, that guy has a gun! Im sure he can beat up any body" i asured her, smiling slightly.

She gasped for air and took in a deep sigh.

"...whatever yo usay but..im a bit worried. None of us have his phone number or any contact with him"

Shoot.

Now we should be worried.

Your telling me, none of you guys have his contact number?! OR ANY CONTACTS?! WHAT THE H**!?

"Uhm..ill..just...go o-outside f-for a moment, ok?"

"Your worried too, aren't you?"

"H..how did you know?"

"Your shuttering and you said that..pretty fast"

Yay..caught.

"Fine! Your right! Now i gotta go find-"

"Ill go with" she insisted, grabbing my cold arm.

"No way in h**"

"C'mon, im as worried as you are, if not, more even"

I looked back at the others with an uneasy look.

They're either drunk or blinded by fun.

Well...we'd be back in no time.

I grabbed Melissa's arm and we both took off.