I never noticed

This is a lemon chapter be careful!

Zac's POV:
   I know how much our directer is worried about how much time left he has to film everything so i tried to cool him off a bit. "Im just worried we dont have time to finish" he said as he wiped away his sweat. He should be worried. If we dont finish in time this whole thing could be over. We sat around a round table. "Dont worry, im sure we'll get everything finished! Just four more films to go" i said patting his back. "The red carpet is in two days!" He yelled as he got up and left the set. I sat there. We have to move faster.

    Lemon time!

Valt's POV:
   I gotta admit, Qoun is a really good actress. So we got the film done today. But im still worried about the red carpet. I sat on the edge of my bed. I took a quick breath. It was ten in the night. All my other actors in this show went out for froyo. The producers and the rest are worried sick. I walked outside the bus to catch fresh air. All the pressure is rising up and there going out for...froyo! But i guess hey need to cool off too. I should have went with them. I sat on the three stairs that led to the bus. I looked up at the stars and moon. I started tearing up. I looked down in pain. The thought of this all over. Just then i heard steps coming towards me. I took a quick glance on my right to find out it was Shu. I wiped away my tears quickly and stood up. "...are you ok?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..hey, dont you want to be part of the froyo cool off?"

"No...i decided to stay back" he said as he gazed into my eyes"

"Have you been..crying?" He asked.

"What?! N-no..just..uhhh..."

"Heheh, its ok" he said chuckling.

I looked down in front of me. Ants. Ants walking around.

"...so...why are you crying?"

I quickly looked up.

"Its really no big deal"

"Its ok, just tell me"

"...If we dont finish all this in time..our lifes of fun and adventure could be over"

"But that may not happen...ive been thinking about it too and i have to admit, it did freak me out"

"Yeah..."

"Hey, lets have some fun to cheer you up"

"Are we going to the froyo place with the rest?"

"No, something much more fun, trust me its pleasure"

I slightly smiled and so did him. He told me to go back and the bus and lay on the bed. I was a bit confused but i did it anyways.

Shu's POV:
   I slowly went on top of him kissing his lips while taking off his cloths. Im guessing he disnt notice i was doing that cause when the kiss ended he was shocked to see he was almost naked. "U-uhmm..what exactly are we doing?" He asked. "Let it be a suprise" i responded. I quickly took off his boxers before he can stop me. He quickly blushed and tried to cover it. But i quickly bite his neck which made him yelp a bit. I sucked if hard then licked it making him moan a bit. "S-shu....s-stop" he said as he tried to sit up. I didnt let him. I went down to his right nipple. I sucked it. I can see him gripping the the sheets of the bed trying not to moan but the last sucking really got him. "Can we s-stop" he asked as he tried to cover his face from blushing. "Trust me, it'll be fun" i said as i reached down to his bottom half of his body. "Shu what are you-" he was cut off by me licking it over and over again. He moaned alot. And i loved it. I bit into it making him jump. "Shu...please...s-stop" he said as he try to pull me away. I didnt let him nor' listen to him. I postisoned my self to let my body get into his. I finally did it. I can see hin enjoying it but hes trying to cover it off. Without warning i thrusted faster and faster which led him to non-stop moaning. "I-i think im gonna-" "Yeah..same here" i said. I thrusted even faster, then i noticed white hot liquid coming out of both our bodys. I cleaned his up with my tongue. "Shu.....please...let me go"  he said as he wiped away his sweat.

"After you clean mine" i said smirking and letting him having a clear view of my body.

"H-how am i suppose to do that?"

"Lick it..then you'll have the pleasure to lick my fingers"

He came closer to me looking at my weak spot. He sighed and licked it for the first time. I loved the feeling of his warm tongue touching my weak spot. He licked every spot of white liquid there was. "So how was it?" I asked.

"U-uhm"

"How did it taste?"

"Sweet...juicey..." he said.

"Now open wide" i said. He obeyed. He opened his mouth and i inserted my middle finger into him them my index" i could tell he was trying to suck them really hard i enjoyed it. While he was doing that i sucked his right ear making him moan a bit. Then we both heard the door open. We frozed. It was Lui holding two froyo cups. "WHAT THE HECK?!" He said as he dropped them both on the ground. "What is it- WTH?!" Said Wakiya as he shoves Lui out of the way to have a clear view on us. Eventully everybody came in leaving us frozen in place. ".....Uhhh....young love?" Said Zac. "Aw man Lui, you dropped there froyo" said Rantaro crossing his arms. "That doesnt matter! Theres no way you cant see whats in front of you, there having- well...you know!" He said.