Pull the trigger NOW

Ash's POV:
    I clenched onto my microphone tightly as crouds of fans demanded for me on stage. "Ok, times up, stage time" said one of my toughest security guards.

I nodded vigoresly.

I slowly walked on stage to be greeted by a deafening noise and a huge wave from Ravenna who was controling the music. I smiled lightly.

Heck no, i feel like dying.

What if my friends are here?

What are they going-

"Dude, sing" whispered the music controler.

I nodded and opened my mouth.

The only crowd i could see what the first row and second, anything farther wasnt visable but i knew there was alot more.

The music started playing and i started singing.

Actually, im pretty sure you could hear the shaky-ness in my voice. Ravenna looked at me weirdly but carried on anyways.

Oh geez..is this what an anxiety attack feels like?

The fans waved their lit up phone in th' air which looked like tiny lanterns flying in the night.

My face lit up slightly.

A few moments later, i felt being moved into the mood until i heard a gun shot.

I shut my mouth immedately and saw my fans all running away from the stage. I felt a hand grab my arm, tugging me.

Ravenna.

"Dude, move!" She yelled.

But i couldnt.

The person that caught my eye was beyond my breath.

What is going on?  I yanked my arm away from her and looked around the crowd.

It wasnt as big as it was before but atleast four people stayed.

Six including two security guards who was walking right towards them.

All i heard was this conversation,

"Put the gun down kid.."

"No way in damn h**, im getting my money paid off and im not leaving without them!"

"Put the gun-"

"RUN!"

"Get back here! Your making a huge mistake!"

"OH GEEZ!"

"Get more security out here, now!"

Without thinking, i leaped off the stage and ran my butt off. I glanced behind me to see Ravenna following me along swiftly.

"Security....leave it! I got it!" I yelled.

They hesitated and nodded. They both stopped in place and i ran past them.

"KY! SISCO! MIA! MIYU! WAIT FOR-"

"Stand. Away" demanded Ky, as he pointed the gun, right at me.

I looked behind the red headed male, only to see Sisco knocking out Miyu and Mia.

"K-ky, w-whats going on? P-put the gun d-down..please" i pleaded.

He scoffed and ordered Sisco to step away from the ladies. Thats when he shot both of them at their left arm.

"Ky! What was that for!?" I asked.

"Tch. They deserved it. Nice talking to you and all, but Sisco and i have to get going. See ya" he said, as he settled both of the bodies over his shoulder.

"KY! WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU?! DONT YOU REALIZE THATS MIA AND MIYU?!" i screamed.

He rose an eyebrow and sighed silently.

"They're trouble. And with them, i get one-hundred and twenty dollars, now, i have to pay for my rent now" he said turning around.

I scoffed and slapped him across the face.

He made painted on an irratated expression and grabbed a pocket knife from his sleeve.

"Get out of my way or your singing career is no longer" he threatened.

The whole time Sisco stayed silent. I felt anger rose inside of me, waiting to be freed.

"KY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? THERES NO, 'hello' ITS JUST A SIMPLE, 'Get out of my way' WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"You guys disgust me. First i find out Sisco is drinking at a strip club, Miyu and Mia has commiter many thieving, and you just went to lala land, not caring about any of us"

He shoved me aside and walked away.

Sisco drinking? Mia and Miyu living in a life of stealing? Yeah..he sounds right. I felt bad. Actually, i should feel that way. I sprinted my way to them, yelling,"Il come with you guys!"

"No way in h**"

"Oh come! Sisco's already coming with"

"One is enough, two means im fired"

"Please?"

"No"

"PLEASE~~?"

"Shutup!"

Whatever.

I jumped on his back, giggling.

He growled and shoved me off.

"Fine! But dont ever do that to me again"

I smiled brightly...but they didnt.

"C'mon guys! Its been three years now! This could be a new start!"

"Nobody says that unless its New Years Eve"

My face lit up again.

"Its almost Christmas! Lets go find the others and so secret santa!"

"Others? I dont want to see what they're doing after i found out what you guys are doing"

"Dont you want to see them, Sisco?"

He shrugged.

I sighed.

I leaped in front of them, making them stop dead in their tracks.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME! KY, GO TELL YOUR BOSS YOUR OFF AT CHRISTMAS BREAK! AND SISCO, YOUR COMING WITH ME TO FIND THE PEOPLE, KY, GO PIT ALL OUR NAMES IN OUR BUCKET!"

"I forgot all your names" he pointed out.

"Really~?" I asked frowning, making sad cat eyes.

"No.." he admitted looking away.

"Then lets make this worth it!" I yelled, gushing everywhere.

"What about your career?" Asked Sisco.

"They wouldnt mind me taking a rest for a month, an album is just an album, right~?" 

"Right?" Asnwered Sisco, unsure.

"A month? What the damn heck are you thinking?!"

"The only thing you should be thinking is how you still havent been caught with those two bodies" i cleared.

"Whatever..."

"This is going to be the best get-to-get-ther-EVA!"

"SHUTUP, SHERLOCK!"