Smoothie

Ky's POV:
    These girls...they haven't changed one bit.

They're still damn irritating as h** and they expect me to get all giddy on them?

I sipped my smoothie slowly and watched them do girl chats.

However that's suppose to work.

I watched boredly as they giggled and chuckled.

About a half minute later, i swear they were all staring at me.

Wide opened eyes and a huge grin.

I ingnored it, thinking i was going crazy but the face never changed. They never moved. So we just stayed there for a half a minute until i snapped.

"What the h** do you guys want from me?!" I screamed.

It was really creepy when they responded in a snap.

I would have thought they faded into space or something but no.

They were paying attention to my breathing!

"Did you miss us?" Asked Miyu, crossing her cold arms together.

Ok.

I dont know how to fully answer that question. Yes,  did, i really did. Surprisingly.
But now i remember just, how, annoying they really are.

I huffed a little amd stared back at them.

"...ok. Ill be honest. I did miss you guys but i lemanted it" i muttered.

"YOU MISSED US!" They screamed, hugging me. Even Ravenna was trying to attack me from the other side of the table.

"Gah! Get the h** off me, you nasty-"

"Girls, your order's ready!"

I swear, their pupils popped into stars or something. They scrambled out of their seats and rushed to the counter.

Miyu elbowed me head on her way to collect whats her's so that was a pain.

Without glancing, i got up and left.

Like h** i'd say anything to them.

I went outside to be met with the warm air.

Yet, im still wearing a jacket.

Emma's POV:
   I felt tears stream down my face while i was running down the side-walk.

Toko ditched me...a..and those three girls...

I gave up killing a year ago, i figured it'll make me better but no. The events keep happening!

I just want to be embraced into a warm hug, is that so much to fricken ask?!

I wiped my eyes so fast but the big globs of tears still await me.

And i still hear them, laughing, they could never stop.

As i past a smoothie shop, i thought i saw someone fimiliar with ree hair, but i shrugged it off, thinking i was going insane.

The next moment, my face hit the ground.

I sat up quickly, holding my bloody nose.

I...i swear im going to kill the-

I turned my head around.

With my hair swinging behind my face my eyes nearly widened.

"Clumsy..." he muttered.

I scrambled up from the burning ground that felt like the beach just without the shells...and ocean...and hundreds of people...and the- nevermind!

I stood still as he looked at me with a blank expression..

So much is going through my mind, i cant-

"Hey twerp! How'd you like it if i sent this to Toko, huh?" One of the black haired girls, snarled.

I lips trembled with fear as they whiped out their phones.

"D-dont!" I pleaded.

They smirked.

"How about i just zoom in...thats better..." the other girl requested as she put up an innocent act.

Ky sighed.

"Just leave her alone, ok? I cant just shoot another pack of-"

"Shoot? Your a dirty man!" They yelled.

I felt my knees give up and broke down.

I heard laughter, while i was almost covered in fear..until the trigger pulled.

I face shot up, hearing a rather loud scream at the same time.

"Tch..man up" he snapped while handing me a soft but crumpled up tissue.

I took his offer, gladly and blew into it.

"Didn't your parents say not to get anything from strangers?!" Yelled the bkach haired girl with a...burning phone.

Then i realized what Ky did.

He shot her phone on purpose.

"Im technically not a stranger, d*ckheads. And if you dont want to get shot in the leg, i'd suggest you leave...now" he growled.

The good news is, they did decide to leave, but the annoying thing is, they flipped their hair along the way.

I gasped for air as the lump in my throat made it harder.

I was paralyzed for a moment until he tapped my shoulder.

"Follow me" he demanded.

I nodded as a response.

He opened the door for the smoothie shop, in order for me to get in.

As i stepped in, i couldn't believe my eyes?

Am i going crazy again?

This must be a dream...i cant, i-

"Im only going to stop at the doorway for you, i dont want to get pulled into another stupid conversation. Their still the same irritating piece of trashes" Ky said as hd stepped in.

I nodded eagerly.

Without hesitation, i rushed to them.

Nothing changed.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My story has flown high, without you guys, it would have died. I love the role-plays that we all do. It gives me a warm feeling and new ideas too. Each chapter that i write, took me into a whole new flight. So lets keep on doing it, until my story is completetly lit.