chapter 3. A little kiss, please?

If you don't like seducive stuff...don't read this. But if yes, i suck at these so just please expect failure.

Ky's POV:
   Day two of teaching her how to work stuff and all she wants to do is f*cken make out and make sweet love to me.

But seriously, im far beyond the worst person to screw with.

I was sitting on a computer chair while the female albino looked beisde me.

I was wearing wearing a white buttoned shirt with jeans and she...well, remember how i said she wanted to screw with me? Well she was wearing a red and black strippers outfit i won't get into much detail with.

I was currently showing her how to save files and stuff but then after i done, i asked, 'any questions' and then she responded with, 'can i f*ck with you?'

I swear to god that question made me beyond pale.

Literally, i felt frozen, but since i didn't answer she f*cken took it as a yes.

As a yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Wait, what, WHAT THE F*-

She literally forced her body on top of mine! Basically sitting on my lap while leaning on me.

"Come on! Just a little~?" She asked, having a lustful look.

I huffed, refusing to look at her, i turned my head away, only to make her pout and hump herself against my f*cken crotch.

I bit my lip from actually exploding.

The only part i was lucky with was being alone...with her.

I don't need people looking at...this.

Without thinking, she poked my cheeks and whispered, 'Awww! Your blushing, you look like a kawaii tomato.."

What the h**?!

Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, i can't be enjoying this, this girl, thi girl needs to f*ck-

She leaned forward, her breast pressing on my chest while unbuttoningy shirt.

"W-what the h**?! Stop, i'll ge-"

"Don't worry, he'll never know.." she whispered into my ear, seducively.

This made my eyes look like truck wheels.

Wh-

"AH-" I quickly covered my mouth with my left palm, tears pricking at the edge of my eyes.

God dammit, don't cry, don't c-

She's literally rubbing my f*cken d*ck in a circle, over and ov-

"You like that~?" She purred into my ear.

I can't say yes, i can't say yes...

"N-no! Get off m-me!" I screamed.

Lets just say...i only made that problem worse.