F*ck. You. Too.

Ash's POV:
     "So..what have you boys been up to?" I asked, poking my peas.

"Why do you want to know what were doing? It's not like we bashed the sh*t out of a college student"

I shot a glance at Momo who settled his knife down on the plate and muttered, 'we did though..'

I rose a brow at Ky who seemed to not care about anything.

"Im just..trying to catch up on you guys" i said.

"Technically, we just met. There's nothinf to catch on about with me or you, or you and Momo. Logic my friends!" He exclaimed, pointing at his head.

I gripped my fork hard, trying not to scream at him, instead i just scooped up my rice-

"Hey, whatever happened to that Vase that was here this morning?" Asked Ky, pointing at the empty center of the wooden table.

Ky's POV:
    Now, i remember. Kou and i promised not to tell anyone, and we did that after Momo left.

Sh*t.

"Guys...what happened to that Vase?!" Asked Ash, standing up slowly.

"A...robber! Skipped in-"

"I was in the house the entire day" she interuppted him, looking furious.

"To be fair, Ky chose that as a target"

I looked at him in disgust.

"Hey, i told you i wont be able to keep promises!" He whispered.

I groaned.

She then, flipped her head towards me, vigoresly and screamed, 'You were shooting, my VASE?!'

"I was teaching Asher how to shoot" i protested.

"Asher?!" She screamed looking at him.

Her brother looked down on his feet in shame.

--
Twenty minutes later, were kicked from their humble home.

Kou and i both turned towards Momo, who looked at us awkwardly.

"F*ck. You. Too"