Easy to remember, hard to forget

"Ky, c'mon! Your gonan kill yourself!" Yelled Kou running over to him.

"Step any closer, i jump off"

They were a few hours away from the city. Currently in a forest, on the edge of a cliff.

Kou and Momo stopped imemdiately, panting as well as finding their balance.

"Ky, whats up with you, you never act-"

"...guys, come on. Face it, im a threat. Im dangerous, you can't be near me"

"Im dan-"

"You don't understand. Im more then a psychopath, im a f*cken maniac. Just walk along" he reminded, giving himself another step back.

"Ky, this is a permanent change! You were so close to dying last time, why-"

"Well last time was a mistake! I wasn't suppose to be all well and healthy, this time im sure to get it right" he mentioned, glaring at Kou.

He smiled softly then, and before i could save him, he waved us a tiny goodbye, and in a flash, he was gone.

--

Kou's POV:
    We were at Ky's funeral. A few of his friends came though, Ash, Asher, Miyu, Yuki and Melissa.

The entire time, i could practically see everyone trying to hold in their horrid cries.

I kept my head down the entire time, shooting glances at all the people around.

"Ky you f*cking dumba**..." muttered Yuki, settling her eyws down to the ground.

But still, i could see giant globes of saddness filling up in her body.

What Ky said a week ago made no f*cken sense.

What did he mean? Why was he so willing to kill himself?

Was that what he meant by, If your dead, your done'

But that was true though. If you die, you don't get to all of a sudden say, 'oh, ill just start over again!' No, your basically trapped in a black hole. You could get in, but it's above impossible to ever  get out.

I miss him. Not in the cheesy, hold hands, get pretend kisses. Plain in simple. I miss waking up to him, i even miss him yelling at us!

We could have helped but if we could only been a second faster, we could have saved someone's life.