Nice to see you again

Kou's POV:
    I froze at my position as Ky smiled softly from Momo to me.

I almost cracked a wide smile along with him but in a flash, he striked his left arm into my pocket and yanked out my pocket knife, almost swooshing it up my body. That would have been a long scar.

I backflipped two times backwards, panting loudly, knowing this wasn't the type of warm sweet love moment i was hoping.

His smile wasn't even true. It was real. He actually did smile but the truth behind it was just to distract me.

He frowned deeply and stuffed my knife into his pocket.

I panted loudly, my chest going forward and backward.

Momo stayed as far away as he can, knowing he didn't actually kill. Or is that he didn't really learn how to.

I felt a smirk tug on my lips.

Ky stood there, breathing. My hard in and out breath eventully stopped, leaving a trace of silence following along.

Smart move though. He almost got me.

My grin grew wider, almost probably filling the lower half of my face.

"Wow Ky. From a sad loner, to an amazing killer" i said, a bit surprised.

I chuckled from the big change that happened between his old self and the one he has right now.

He surprised me too much.

I took a quick glance who just stared shocked, eyes wide opened and mouth wide open. If he stays for that long, a fly will probably make it's way down his body without him knowing.

Ky let his shoulders loose, slumped his back and stiffed his hands into his jean pockets with both his thumbs sticking out like a f*cken diglett.

"Whatever. Apparently your full of luck.." he muttered.

I felt my face make my left brow hang up.

"What do you mean?"

"95.5 of the time i get a hit"

"And 99.9 of the time i escape!" I snarled, letting my tongue hang out after my statement.

He sighed and looked back at me again.

I grin grew even wider as the the sentence i was looking for escaped from his mouth, 'C'mon, you and me, one on one, right now"