Chapter 6. Hanging onto old friends

Ky sat there awkwardly, surrounded by his childhood friends.

Puffing out his cheeks once in a while, tapping his fingers at the bar.

He could see them exchanging glances at eachother, rapidly.

The female to the left of Ky was, Poppy Ortiz.

The type of person who dyes their hair white at the age of forteen.

Ky's POV:
Sh*t, i haven't seen them in forever.

This is soo..awkward.

Their just darting random glances at eachother, making uncomfortable looks.

It wasn't until a few minutes later, i felt someone tap my back. I switched my head around, quickly greeted by an arms length reach for me.

"Nice to see you again, Kimochi. Im almost quite certain you left for three years, five months, and fifteen days?"

Oh sh*t, this girl actually counted.

I laughed nervously from what just spilled out of her mouth.

"...shake my hand or not, Kimochi?" The purple haired girl asked, adjusting her large wide glasses.

I got off my seat and shook her hand.

I PRACTICALLY ALMOST SAW HER SMILE! No, not really, i don't really think she's happy for my return..

I smiled awkwardly, as she picked her sh*t together and left.

"Purple haired smarta**" murmered Kai, laughing a little. Her real name is actually Stacy Karma but i could tell Kai sticked with that nick-named. Stacy isn't really hurt by it, she's too undaunted.

I choked out a tiny laugh and forced a fake smile.

Then as i started to look around, i realized someone was missing.

Someone that can break me so bad that-

"OW, WHAT THE F*CK?!" Asked Kai, rubbing his head.

I turned my head around, greeted by another old friend. A really funny one apparently.

The ONLY one that could make me laugh.

"The bible missed you, hahah- " he stopped laughing when he made eye contact with me.

OH SH*T, JUST REALIZED HE'S NAKED. I forgot he still had that problem.

I forced my head backwards again, trying not-

"KY, LONG TIME NO SEE! HOW YA DO-"

Crap, he's hugging me, AND HE'S NAKED.

He hugged me around my neck, practically choking me!

Wait..i don't think he EVER learned how to hug properly.

I elbowed him, meaning to back off and sure enough, he did.

"HEY GUYS, LOOK! IT'S YOUR OLD PAL, KY!" He yalled, stepping on a chair and waving his arms.

"Sh*t dude, wear clothes!" Yelled Wyatt, blocking the sight with his own two hands.

I laughed a little to myself before Poppy asked me a question.

I thought it was going to be one of those questions like, 'Where have you been?' Or, 'how ya doin'?'

But she decided to choose the question i never wanted to answer.

"Did you really screw with Reed?" She asked, with what seemed like a hint of sadness in her voice.

But sure, why not. Yes.

"Yeah" i responded.

But before she can exchange more words, Kai came into the picture.

"Don't mind Poppy. Could of have a 'thing' for you" he mentioned, fiddling his hands together.

Kai basically looks like me. Acts like me. Basically, another replica. Only he has green eyes. About it..

I stared at him in confusement...up until i remembered, 'the bible'

Here's what happened. Back in grade school, Anthony stripped...you know, the one with the bible before? Yeah well, he stood on his seat, grabbed a bible, out his desk.

Seriously, it's fifth grade, WHY DO YOU NEED A BIBLE!? DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG THAT IS?! We had a bunch of binders in our desk, how did you even manage to fit a....oh. right. He didn't technically have binders so he just stuffed papers in his space.

And then he claimed, 'Im the reborn of jesus' and then HE FLINGED A BIBLE AT KAI'S HEAD. Basically smashing it.

Not going to lie, im glad these people didn't change...