"Right," I say, heading for the bathroom. When I finish brushing my teeth and showering I jump out and grab a simple white zip up sweat jacket and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. Underneath the sweat jacket I wear a black top. I slide on a pair of black shoes and clip on my necklace. After packing up my things and making sure not to forget anything I check the time. It was almost 7:30.  

We load everything onto the tour bus and get in. I take a seat and pull out my phone. I open up Twitter since I haven't been on in a while. Yes, I have a Twitter. I made it shortly after moving in with the boys. I didn't have one before that because I didn't feel the need to have one. I still don't feel the need to have one, but the boys insisted. My old computer was a slow dinosaur computer that I shared with my brother. Nothing like my new laptop that the boys gave to me, making it much easier to use the internet.

Before I only had a total of one friend anyways, that being Rebecca. I didn't really need any type of a social network considering I wasn't exactly a social person. I'm still not a very social person. Besides the boys, Rebecca, and my family I don't really talk to many people. Not that I'm anti-social I just don't open up very easy. I'm sure you can guess why. 

Anyways, when I got my Twitter all five of the guys followed me. After that, a bunch of random people that I didn't even know started to follow me and tweet me things. I didn't understand it at first. I was still figuring out Twitter when all that happened, so it really confused me. I'm a bit better with it now and I know how to reply to people and follow and all that. A lot of people had followed me since the concert last night too. 

@Lexiboo2: I have a feeling today will be a good day :) xx

I lock my phone and put it back in my pocket. "I'm tired," I say as Niall sits down next to me on the couch. I liked the tour bus. It was comfy. 

"Then go to sleep," Liam says, smiling. I rest my head on Niall's shoulder. Niall chuckles. 

"You know there's beds in the back of the bus right?" Harry says, smirking. I don't answer. Instead I just groan and take a nap on Niall's chest.

 I was comfortable and way too tired to move. I'm sure if Niall really minded me sleeping on his shoulder he would have carried me to one of the beds in the back, but since he didn't move I stayed put. After last night at the concert I seriously needed some sleep. I don't know how these boys do that every night and still are so cheery in the morning. 

~~~~~~

"Shh...she might wake up..." I hear someone, probably Louis, whisper. Giggling follows. That giggle I would know anywhere. Claire. I don't open my eyes. I pretend to stay asleep, wondering what they were up to.

"Would you two knock it off? Leave her alone Lou. She's sleeping," I hear Niall say. I cuddle closer to him, glad he was defending me from whatever they were planning. I feel his arm tighten around me and I resist the urge to smile. 

"You're just enjoying getting to cuddle with your little Lexi and don't want us to wake her up so she has to move." I could practically hear the smirk in Louis' voice. I imagined Niall blushing at his statement.