Secrets Revealed

Springtrap's POV

I never wanted her to know. But now, even if (Y/N) didn't know, one her friends had become suspicious of me... At this rate, (Y/N)'s going to find out... I looked at myself, a reflection of me in the puddle of bitter tears that had formed. I was disgusted at what I saw. I was a horrible, selfish, worthless piece of garbage. I didn't deserve (Y/N). In fact, I didn't deserve to go on living. I wasn't sure if the pizzeria was still overflowing with children, or if the entire place had been shut down for the rest of the day. I didn't care either. After what had happened, the only thing I wanted to know is what to say if (Y/N) finds out... then a voice sounded in my head.

"Tell her the truth..."  it said. "The truth will show where her heart truly lies..."  I didn't understand. Who had said these words to me? It definitely didn't sound like anyone I knew. But then I remembered : William. I looked up from my reflection to see a young man, somewhere in his thirties, look into my eyes. His face was kind, and he had a warm smile on his face, his violet eyes seemed to calm me. The young man brushed his shaggy violet hair to the side, and softly grasped my hand. "It's okay to be afraid," the man said. "There are many people who are afraid. I used to be afraid too." I stared, surprised. 

"What were you afraid of?" I asked. The man didn't have to say a word, because at that moment, I knew. He was afraid of me...because I killed him...I am William Afton.

"Springtrap?" 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Normal POV

"Springtrap?" you asked, entering the storage room. Springtrap sat alone, his back facing you, his knees up to his chest. He looked towards you, but then looked away.

"Go away,"  Springtrap said, not moving from where he sat. You looked at your lovely rabbit. You remembered, you were holding Springtrap's jaw, the one Silver had ripped off, in your hands. You went over to Springtrap. 

"I brought you your jaw,"  you said. Springtrap took his jaw back, but silently set it on the floor beside him.  You came and sat beside Springtrap, and carefully, you took off your animatronic rabbit mask, and set it on the floor beside you. "Tell me what's wrong,"  you said, your voice lacking everything but a serious tone. Springtrap didn't say anything. "Tell me," you repeated.  Springtrap sighed, tears forming in his pale rose eyes.

"I'm sorry," he managed to say between tears. "I'm so sorry," Springtrap couldn't stop crying. He covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Springtrap cried. You were startled a bit. Springtrap didn't have his bottom jaw on, but could still speak. How is that possible? But something else was more important. You didn't know what to do. Springtrap had never cried like this before. 

"Springtrap," you calmly said, and grasped his shoulder. Springtrap pulled away quickly.

"Don't touch me!" Springtrap yelled, a pleading voice escaping. "I'm afraid!" You stared, confused. Springtrap, afraid? What was Springtrap afraid of, and why was he hiding it from you?

"Springtrap," you said calmly. "You can tell me anything."  You placed your hands on Springtrap's shoulders, looking into his pale rose eyes.  "Sometimes, you have to talk about your fears. I would know. Anything you tell me, anything you say, I won't tell anyone else." Springtrap sat silent, not looking at you, but you could tell that he was unsure. " I promise. I'm here for you. You can tell me anything." Springtrap stayed silent. Finally, he told you everything.