Night 2- 5:00 AM at Freddy's Fright Show (English Version)

Hey everybody! Today is national Speak Like a Pirate Day! And guess who speaks like a piraatttteeeee??? You guessed it! It's Foxy the Pirate! To celebrate National Speak Like a Pirate Day, I'll be posting two chapters of Night 2-5:00 AM at Freddy'...

Hey everybody! Today is national Speak Like a Pirate Day! And guess who speaks like a piraatttteeeee??? You guessed it! It's Foxy the Pirate! To celebrate National Speak Like a Pirate Day, I'll be posting two chapters of Night 2-5:00 AM at Freddy's Fright Show! Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You had looked all over the security office room of the Fright Show, as you had found it was called, and you had found two things to help you survive tonight; a tablet with cameras, and a computer that was used to fix system errors with audio, video, and venelation. Along with these two items, you had learned on the tablet how to use the audio, and have also learned that the venalation system can also be seen on the tablet. You hadn't been able to find a weapon, but you felt much safer than last night. You looked at the clock in the office. It was one minute from midnight. Fear started to sink in, but you decided to give yourself a pep talk.

"It's okay (Y/N)" you told yourself. "You got this. You can do this. This is doable." You tie your hair back into a ponytail, and just as you do, the clock strikes twelve. You listen to the twelve chimes, and hear Springtrap's glitched voice echo in the hallways.

"sO (Y/N), yOu'VE MaDE iT tO nIGHt tWo. yOu DO kNoW thAt thInGs sHoULd gEt inTErEsTiNG thIS TiMe ArOUnD, iF yOu kNoW whAt yOu'RE dOiNg..." Springtrap's mechanical laughter echoed through the hallways, sending chills down your spine. Did you actually know what you were doing when working with the cameras? You had no answer, but you decided to try. You picked up the tablet, and looked through the cameras. You switched over to camera 10, and saw Springtrap staring at you through the camera. You jumped and almost dropped the tab, let! Did Springtrap know you were looking for him using the cameras? You picked up the tablet again, and Springtrap was gone! You started to sweat uncontrollably, flipping through the cameras frantically. Where was Springtrap?!? You went back to camera 10 and repeatedly played the audio until you broke it. You ran over to the computer, and selected to reboot the audio. Suddenly you heard the voice.

"oH (Y/N) wHeRE ArE yOu?" Springtrap's glitchy echoed voice asked.

"You ain't gonna touch my buns, uh, hon!" you yelled subconsciously, blushing. It was true, you did have some affection towards Springtrap, but not enough to not be afraid of him, besides, fear outweighs affection. As you turned back to the cameras, you saw Springtrap at the window. Dang it! 

"WhEn i'M tHrOUgh WiTh yOu, yOUr fACe Is goInG tO lOoK LiKE maSHeD pOtAtOES!" Springtrap threatened. You thought fast and hit the audio on one of the cameras. Springtrap looked towards the second room, then turned back to you.

"fIRst i'M goInG tO fINd thAt ChILd, tHeN i'M goInG tO KILL yOu!" And with that, Springtrap stomped off.

"Okay! Happy travels!" you waved and laughed as you watched Springtrap leave, and you turned your attention back to the cameras. Before a second had passed Springtrap ran back to the window and pounded on it, startling you. You fell out of your chair, and luckily didn't hit the ground with your head, so you didn't barf up your socks this time.