The Death Trap

Springtrap's amused grin was terrifying

Springtrap's amused grin was terrifying. You know that you were trapped, that he had complete control over you. His damaged hands rested on his hips, and his demonic eyes not ever moving.

"I'm not the new security guard," you finally said. Springtrap's blinked, as if he didn't grasp the content of your sentence. "I'm here because I want to know what happened to two of my family members," You explained. Springtrap coughed, covering his face as he did. He turned to look towards you again. 

"You just want me to let you out of the suit," Springtrap replied, his silver glowing eyes cold and harsh.

"I'm not the new security guard!" you repeated  with annoyance , terror in your voice. "I came to find clues to my deceased family members!" Springtrap yanked your (H/C) hair, causing you to wince in pain. You looked straight into Springtrap's angered face.

"You're lying," he hissed. You gulped. Suddenly Springtrap whipped his head towards the door. Something had caught his attention. He let go of your hair and started towards  the door, and you shivered with fear. Was there something else out there, waiting to come in? Springtrap turned back to you, his pale silver eyes glowing brightly.

"I advise you don't get any ideas in that head of yours..." Springtrap paused, before adding "I know every inch of this building, and you'll wish you were never BORN if  you even try to escape." Springtrap's intimidating silver eyes stared into yours, striking fear into your heart, before Springtrap left the room for places unknown, turning off the lights and leaving you in the dark storage room. You sat in silence, trying to clear your still pounding head, nausea  sweeping over you, threatening to return you to sleep. You fought to stay awake, half believing that if you fell asleep you'd never awake again. You suddenly heard some kind of music, as if someone was playing a music box. As you continued to listen, the sound got louder, paired with the clang of metal footsteps. Your body stiffened, forcing to keep yourself from making any movement, remembering Springtrap's evil words of death. The sound stopped at the door. You heard the whirring of gears, as if someone outside was looking around, then the metal footsteps continued, receding into the distance. Now that you had some, or maybe a little bit of time, you decided to try to get help from anyone outside the  room, as long as the creepy rabbit Springtrap doesn't see you. You looked to see anything that could be of assistance. You looked up to see a security footage camera in the corner of the room. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

TIME SKIP

You did not allow yourself to sigh in relief, a rescue wouldn't do you any good if you got your insides punctured by a hundred tiny robot parts first. Instead you continued with what you had been doing: inching your way across the floor, into the view of the security camera that perched near the ceiling, just above the door. Each movement was so scarce it felt like nothing, but you had been doing this for over an hour, and you were almost, almost there. You kept your breathing steady, using your trapped hands to lift your body a tiny bit, move to the side, and let yourself down again, just a little further to the right. Your fingers were cramping and your head still ached, but you kept going, relentless. Although you were  still afraid, still painfully aware of how easily you could trigger your own death, at some point the fear had dulled, or perhaps you had just become accustomed to it. Panic could not last forever; eventually the adrenaline had run out. Now, at least, the need for slow, precise movement took precedence over everything else. It was all there was. You made one final movement, and stopped, closing your eyes for a moment, as if that would feel like rest. You had made it. Can't stop now. There were other people here, it had to be, or there would be no sounds of children laughing and the animatronics of your nightmares signing, and if there were any security guards checking the cameras, they see you. You stared up into the lens, willing yourself to be seen. You could not wave, or jump up and down. You tried rocking back and forth a little, but no matter how stiffly you held yourself, you felt the press of spring locks, ready to give. You bit his lip in frustration.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for not updating. I have been gone for two months and am busy. I'll try to update ASAP

Until Next time, loyal readers