The Game Begins

After reading the note Springtrap had left you, you felt as if time had slowed down, and you were sitting, looking for anything you could use for a weapon. You were having a hard time finding anything of use, Springtrap must have known you'd look for anything helpful. As you looked in each cardboard box, you found only fabric and cardboard, nothing metal. As you looked on the shelfs, you finally found something, a crowbar. It was small, but it  would have to do. Suddenly all the lights went out. You collapsed against a wall, startled and frightened. You stayed silent, hearing a clock somewhere in the Fright Show chime midnight. You clutched your crowbar tightly, and heard a voice you hadn't heard ever before.

"(Y/N)...WhErE aRe YoU?" a bone chilling, glitched voice called out. You heard the metal clanging of footsteps, and the door to the storage room creaked open. Springtrap poked his head into the room, scanning for you.  You were lucky that you had been in the shadows of the room, and you silently crept towards the storage room door, staying in the dark shadows, clutching your crowbar until your knuckles turned white. As you  crawled to the door, you noticed something shiny in Springtrap's hand. It was too dark to know what it was, but you didn't want to take any chances, and you silently waited. After what seemed as hours, Springtrap's eyes set on you. You stood stiff, but instead of attacking you Springtap  exited the room. Could he not see you? You silently crawled out of the storage room, and collapsed against the wall on accident. You silently turned the corner of the hallway, and rushed quickly down the halls. You didn't care where you ran, no place was safe. Suddenly a shadow emerged at the end of the hall, and a loud noise echoed through the hallway as the shiny object the shadow swung hit the corner of intersecting hallways. The silver eyes of Springtrap glowed abnormally, flickering in and out, the glow a color of bright crimson red.

"I fOunD yOu (Y/N)," Springtap said, his voice glitching. He swung the object again, and you jumped out of the object's way, terrified. "iF yOu SurrEnDer NoW...I WoN't hAve tO uSe thIs shinY nEW KNife." Springtrap laughed. Springtap lunged towards you, and without thinking, you swung your crowbar at him, smacking his head. Springtrap's head fell to the floor, but before you could do anything, Springtrap had fled into the shadows, nowhere to be seen. You silently looked at his head, freaking out. Then, just to be safe, you walked past the head of Springtrap, knowing that even without a head, Springtrap would still be after you. Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, you saw Springtrap's hand reach out from the shadows, grabbed his head, and dragged it back into the shadows. "hOw crUeL oF yOu... yOu mAdE mY HeAd faLl OfF," Springtrap growled, his voice was dark and glitched with rage. Without warning, the knife Springtrap held slashed you arm. You didn't feel any pain, you were too terrified. Without thinking, you ran into the dark hallways, not caring where you went, just hoping you'd survive. You ran into a dark room, smashing into the wall. You fell to the ground, and you threw up on the floor again. Stupid concussion. Silently you heard footsteps approach, and in the distance, you heard a clock chime six. You looked up to see Springtrap's silver eyes peering down at you.

"Looks like you survived the night (Y/N)" Springtrap chuckled. His voice wasn't glitched like it had been all night. "You better get ready, because tonight I won't go easy on you." Springtrap then left you in the new room, and despite the fear in you, you calmly got up from the ground, and decided to investigate this new room, hoping that the room could help you be safe from Springtrap.