Halloween Shenanigans

Third Person POV

It was the re-opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza...October 31st. Kieth, Emma, Chris, Silver, Okami, Bessie, stood at the entrance of Fazbear's Fright Show with their new friend, Josie C. Josie is a Hispanic female, with long black hair. Her clothes were casual, wearing a pair of denim shorts and a white tee, along with a backwards baseball cap on her head.  Josie's dark chocolate brown eyes widened in fear when she saw the sign.

"Oh, come on Josie!" Kieth said, nudging Josie's shoulder. "You can't be that scared." Josie looked towards the door nervously, unable to find the courage to go inside.

"Guys!" Emma cried, standing in front of Josie as if to protect her. "We shouldn't make her go in there all by herself." Emma was defiant, her black designer's jacket dazzled in the sun, her plaid skirt adding a sophisticated, but fashionable look to the outfit. 

"Guys, Emma's right," Okami added, "It's not fair to make Josie go in there all by herself. " Okami turned to Silver, who stiffened as her gaze settled on him. "Silver and Emma will go with Josie." Silver and Emma looked to each other, then at Josie.

"All right. We'll go with Josie," Emma answered, almost as if she was accepting a challenge. Silver came to Emma's side, and with Josie, the three entered the Fright Show. Josie clinged onto Silver as she, Emma, and Silver made their way through. Suddenly, a sickly green, burnt Freddy jumped out from the shadows and shrieked. Emma and Josie both screamed, grabbing onto Silver. Silver held Emma and Josie close, but he knew the truth. Emma was only pretending to be scared. Emma didn't want Josie to know about her surprise...yet. The three continued on, and they passed a green charcoal colored Chica. The Chica seemed to be deactivated, she wasn't moving at all.  But just as they were about to pass, Chica grabbed Emma's hair!

"Ah! Let go you yucky monster!" Emma yelled, jerking her blonde hair away from the now motionless chicken. Josie clinged to Silver, afraid. Silver held Josie close, showing her comfort and compassion. The three continued on. Next up was Springtrap. Silver and Emma knew Springtrap was waiting for them, but Josie was unaware. Emma looked towards Josie. Josie looked pale, her eyes wide with fear. But before Emma could do anything, Springtrap jumped out of the shadows. He roared very loudly. Josie shrieked, Emma screamed for real this time, and both terrified girls hid behind Silver. Silver couldn't move, whether he wanted to or not. Something was...off. As Springtrap roared, Silver saw something inside the rabbit's mouth. Springtrap stopped roaring, and looked at the trio, pleased. Silver stared at Springtrap with a suspicious look. Something was off. Silver took a step towards Springtrap.

"Silver!" Emma cried, having recovered from her terror. "What are you doing?"  Silver grabbed Springtrap's lower and upper jaw, and pushed hard. Silver had to know what Springtrap was hiding. "Silver! Are you nuts!?"  Emma shrieked. Silver pushed harder, trying to open Springtrap's mouth. Springtrap was much stronger than Silver had anticipated. Springtrap grabbed his  muzzle and lower jaw, keeping his mouth from opening. Josie, in her fear, grabbed Silver, jerking him away from Springtrap.