Before The Night Begins

"Hey, (Y/N)!" an obnoxious boy named Matt whispered. Just ignore him, you thought to yourself. Matt was the most annoying boy ever. He's the son of Mike Shcimdt, the security guard at Freddy's before it had closed down and reopened. Matt and you have known each other for a long time, playing together at Freddy's whenever Foxy Mask wasn't scaring you to death. Now, however, you wish that you never even knew Matt. Matt had told you he really liked you, and you've rejected him: Twice. You sighed, trying to pay attention to the teacher's lesson. "Hey, (Y/N)!" Matt hissed, obviously trying to get his attention. The teacher gave a warning glare to Matt, before continuing the lesson. "I heard that the security guard at your father's freak show quit last night after saying he supposedly 'saw a zombie' . Can you believe that?" Matt laughed. You shook your head no, but after what Matt said, you started to actually wonder if there was a zombie in Fazbear's Fright Show. Matt stared, knowing you weren't sure of what to believe. "Don't tell me you actually believe that dirtbag skater boy," Matt groaned aloud. Everyone in the class looked towards Matt, including the teacher.

"Mr. Matt Schmidt, pay attention," the teacher hissed, before once again turning back to the board. All school long, you just tried to stay away from Matt, but no matter where you went, what you did, or any other thing you could think of, Matt was always there. He felt more like a stalker than a friend. Can't this guy take a hint? Finally school got out, and you ran off the campus as fast as you could, only to be intercepted by no other than Matt!

"So...(Y/N)..." Matt started as you walked past him. "I just wanted to know-"

"NO!!!!No. I've already rejected you" you answered. "Goodbye." You quietly and calmly walk away from Matt, leaving him alone on the crowded street. You got to your house. As you walked into your comforting home, something felt awry. You carefully looked around, seeing nothing that would seem out of place. You look out the window to see Fazbear's Pizzeria. You see a HELP WANTED sign. You then realized that maybe what skater boy had told you the night before and Matt had been right about the night guard saying something about a zombie lurking around at the Fright Show. Your mind wandered to last night as you had talked to skater boy. Maybe you should check out that freaky Fright Show, maybe it has the answers of the disappearance of William and Foxy Mask. That night, you put on completely black clothes. If there is a monster or zombie in the pizzeria, you didn't want it to see you. You put your (H/C) hair in a ponytail. You silently open the door to your house, look both ways, and make a beeline towards the pizzeria, almost slamming into the door. You looked around before entering the pizzeria. You were relieved to find yourself standing in the main dining room of your father's original pizzeria, with Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. Foxy was still in Pirate's Cove, but you didn't want to be near him. You stared at the three animatronics at the stage. You took a step back. the animatronics eyes were glossy black. The glowing black eyes brought you back the memories of when your father died, the memories washing over you as a tsunami would. You looked down and saw the blood of your father on your hands, a puddle around you. You screamed, and stumbled backwards, collapsing to the ground, seeing only the silver-grayish eyes of a rabbit watching you as your world became black.