The Death Of Purple Guy

You run through the halls of the Pizzeria, your brother Foxy Mask, chasing you. Ever since your younger brother Micheal died from Fredbear's mouth clamping shut on his head, Foxy Mask enjoyed the pleasure of bullying you and beating you up, but his most favorite thing to do was chase you until you got tired, then drag you to a secluded place and stuff you in one of the animatronic suits. You hated when he'd do that to you. You thought all the animatronics were scary, but there was one that always scared you more than the others...the one your father wears. Foxy Mask knew you were terrified of that suit, knowing it was dangerous and faulty, but he didn't care. He would always catch you and force you to wear that suit until he said you could come out. You weren't big enough to control the monster animatronic within, so all you could do was wait until he let you out. This time was different.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"(Y/N) get back here!" Foxy Mask yelled. You ran faster, not wanting to have to crawl inside that rabbit suit again. Who cares if he's a cute, harmless rabbit on the outside? He's dangerous on the inside. Foxy mask continued to chase after you, eventually backing you into the corner of the East Hall. There was nowhere to go except into your father's office. You ran into the office and ran to your father, who was talking to his co owner, Henry.

"Daddy!" you called. You jumped into your father's arms, just as Foxy Mask entered the office. William looked from you to your older brother, and back to you. Henry fell silent.

"What's going on here (Y/N)?" William asked, his bright gentle eyes gazing at you. You pointed towards Foxy Mask, shaking in utter fear.

"He's trying to stuff me in one of the animatronic suits!" you answered. Your brother slapped you in the face, angered that you told William what he planned to do with you. Being the little girl you were, you started to cry. William glowered at Foxy Mask, who in return looked down to the floor in guilt.

"Foxy Mask Afton, how many times do I have to tell you that you can't go near the Spring Bonnie suit?!" William questioned, setting you down on the floor. William took a weird looking spring out of his pocket, and snapped it in front of Foxy Mask's face, almost taking his nose off! "These springlocks could kill you, as well as your sister (Y/N). You are not to go near the Spring Bonnie suit again. Understand?" William Afton asked sternly. Foxy Mask gulped, quickly nodded, then grabbed your hand and sped off to the dining area. Foxy Mask tightly gripped your hand as he made his way towards the three animatronics on the stage...Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, and Chica. As Foxy Mask advanced towards the stage, you know what he's planning to do. He's going to trap you inside one of the working animatronics instead of a dangerous suit! You tried to free your hand from Foxy Mask, desperately wanting to get away from the scary robots. Foxy Mask gripped your hand harder, unwilling to let you go. He intended to force you into one of the animatronic suits, whether you wanted him to or not.

"Foxy Mask!!! No!!!" you cried, pushing on his hand so you don't crush your own hand while trying to escape. Foxy Mask seized your other hand and pulled you close. He lifted his mask to glare into your terrified eyes. You started sweating. This was going to get bad very, very fast.

"You WILL do what I WANT you to do. UNDERSTAND?" Foxy Mask growled, his piercing, dark orange eyes striking terror into your (color) eyes. You nod quickly. Foxy Mask turns to the animatronics. As you look up at the animatronics, it seems that they stare back at you, their normal, carefree eyes turning a deep, creepy, dark glossy black. "So...which one will be used today?" Foxy mask asked, turning to you and giving you a sly smile. He carefully studied each animatronic, looking them over, deciding which one he'll force you into. You stand silently, feeling a dark and cold sensation coming over you. You turn to see the Spring Bonnie suit staring at you. The animatronic stares at you long and hard, his green eyes burning its image in your mind. The longer Spring Bonnie and you stare at each other, the more terrified you became. The animatronic started to walk to you. Step. Step. Step. You gripped Foxy Mask's arm. Step. Step. Step. "I know!" Foxy Mask exclaimed. You turned to Foxy Mask. He grinned devilishly as he squeezed your hand tighter. "You're coming with me," Foxy Mask chuckled, sending chills down your spine. As Foxy Mask dragged you away, you looked behind you. The Spring Bonnie animatronic had vanished. Foxy Mask dragged you to a small room with a small stage. On the stage was a curtain that concealed what was on stage with an OUT OF ORDER sign. Oh no. NONONONONONONO!!!! Foxy Mask brought you to the stage. He demonically grinned at you from behind his mask. "Open the curtain," Foxy Mask ordered, gripping your small arm until it almost broke. You gulped, and slowly pulled the curtains back. Standing there was a red fox with some of his costume missing, showing bare endoskeleton parts. Foxy Mask brought you to the broken down animatronic. "Foxy," your older brother cooed, brushing his fingers through the robot's mangled fur. "My sister (Y/N) want to take a ride with you. Is that okay?" The mangled animatronic stood firmly, but you could see Foxy slightly nod in approval. Foxy Mask grinned evilly, his orange eyes demonic and glinting. He opened Foxy's mouth wide, ready to stuff you inside the animatronic, just when a blood curling scream entered the room. "Dad!" Foxy Mask cried. He dropped you and sped towards the dining area, you following close behind. When you entered the dining area, there was a large puddle of blood. Henry stood there, and explained that someone had killed William. Your brother started to cry. You felt a chill run down your spine, and turned to look over your shoulder. The Spring Bonnie stood silently, his eyes keeping their cold stare on you, the green color of his eyes slowly turning to gray.