Friends At Heart

Third Person POV

Kieth brushed his shaggy orange bangs out of his face, looking through the boxes at (Y/N)'s house. It had been almost a month since (Y/N) vanished mysteriously. Kieth and his friends, suspicious of what had happened, had gone to (Y/N)'s house, sorting through her unfinished homework assignments, ones that hadn't been touched since the day she had left school, hoping to find clues to her disappearance. (Y/N) had been told to stay at her home for a few days, but since she left, no one had heard from her. Add that to the unfinished homework and... other suspicious activities, and, well, anyone would feel that something's off. That something bad happened. Suddenly a hand rested on Kieth's left shoulder, and startled, Kieth turned to see Silver with a worried expression. Besides Kieth and Silver were (Y/N)'s other friends; Bessie, Chris, and Okami. Okami seemed puzzled at a strange picture that hung on the wall.

"Are you sure that (Y/N) hasn't been here?" Bessie asked. Bessie didn't know (Y/N) well, having become a new friend a week after the day (Y/N) mysteriously got sick and was told to stay home for a few days. As Kieth looked through the empty pages of homework, he nodded, absentmindedly.

"(Y/N) would never leave a homework assignment blank," Kieth answered. He knew (Y/N), maybe he knew her better than any of her other friends. As everyone looked around the abandoned house, a knock arose at the door.

"I'll get it!" Bessie cried, and ran to the door. As soon as the door opened, the five friends all were frozen in place. Standing in the door was a young woman, the eldest friend of the group, Matt's sister, Emma B. She looked at the five friends with a curious face, her eyes shining like semi-precious stones. She was wearing her blonde hair in a small bun, and she had dressed herself in a plaid shirt with bootcut jeans. She studied the group, looking unsure, before speaking.

"Matt said that you and your friends would be here, Keith," she said, and her face expressing compassion. "Don't worry, I didn't bring Matt with me." The five friends all gave a sigh of relief, and Emma came inside, looking through a stack of papers. "So this is all of (Y/N)'s homework? Jeez! I would have gotten this done weeks ago!" Kieth sighed heavily. Emma always acted as if she was a perfect person. Of course, Emma was kind and caring, but she can also be cruel and bossy.

"Remember Emma, (Y/N)'s been missing for a couple of months now," I said, laughing. Emma had a bit of a sheepish look, but nodded her head.

"Sorry. I had forgotten. Is there still no word from her?" Kieth, Silver, Okami, Bessie, and Chris all looked from one friend to the other, before shaking our heads in sadness.

"Not one time has she contacted any of us," Bessie replied, her black and white hair swaying as she shook her head.

"Don't give up, cow girl," Chris said, messing up Bessie's hair, "we'll find her." 'Cow girl' is the nickname that Kieth, Silver, Chris and Okami gave Bessie due to her hair looking similar to a cow's coat. Her hair was mostly black, but there were patches of white scattered throughout, looking a lot like a cow. Bessie didn't seem to mind though, as she giggled everytime one of the friends called her 'Cow girl.'

"Hey...what's this?" Okami said, picking something up. Curious, the six friends crowded around, trying to get a look as Okami read the words out loud. "Welcome to Fazbear's Fright, The Horror Attraction, based on the murders of children thirty years ago! Come relieve the tragic and horrible past of the beloved franchise!" Okami looked at her friends with serious golden eyes. "These are tickets for the Fright Show that opened next door." All the friends immediately looked toward the building across the street.

"Isn't the restaurant that (Y/N)'s father made still there as well?" Bessie asked, her blue eyes sparkling with curiosity of the strange building. Okami nodded, silent.