Fazbear's Fright Show

After William, your father, died, you've lived a solitary life on your own, your brother being the only other person. during these years of living alone, three things have happened; Foxy Mask mysteriously goes missing, Freddy Fazbear's closes down, and now, ten years after the mysterious disappearance and Freddy's closing, Freddy Fazbear's reopens, with their new exhibit, Fazbear's Fright Show. You've never understood why the owners would make a fright show out of some of your favorite animatronics, even if they scared you. They were never meant to scare people. What kind of person would do such a horrible thing to Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy? More importantly, what inspired them to make such a frightful place? You stared out of the window of the house you lived in. People always went in and out of the old pizzeria. You wondered if it was just because of the Fright Show, or if people still enjoyed visiting the restaurant and spending their time with the original animatronics. You haven't gone there since your father died. Now with your brother missing, you felt that this old restaurant had something to do with the two disappearances, considering William had died in the pizzeria, and Foxy Mask had trapped you in the house, prohibiting you to going to William's funeral, which took place at the pizzeria. You stared outside the window. As you stare, your mind wanders, remembering the day your brother went missing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"No (Y/N)! You can't come with me!" Foxy Mask answered for about the fifteenth time.

"Why?" You asked. You clung onto Foxy Mask's arm.

"Because..." Foxy Mask growled, lifting his mask to meet your eyes, "If you come with me, you're gonna cry. If you cry, it shows you're weak. Besides, Freddy's holds bad memories of my childhood already. I don't want you to suffer what I've had to." Foxy Mask brushed you off of him. He walked out the door. He never, ever came back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You silently stare out the window of your house. Even though it's been hours since Freddy's closed for the night, you thought about the animatronics. Did they really walk around at night? Who watches the animatronics to make sure they don't go somewhere where there's the possibility of danger? You started to get sleepy, but you didn't mind. You never did anything else but eat, sleep, and draw your heart out. Drawing was one of the more enjoyable things in life. You were amazing at drawing. Many of the drawings you did were of the animatronics. The way you drew them was life like, exactly how they looked in real life. You sighed, and turned to let sleep overtake you. Suddenly you heard something knock at the door. You turned toward the door. Who would be at the door so late at night? More importantly, what do they want? You silently walked towards the door, and looked out the small window in the door. You wished you hadn't. One of the Freddy's animatronics, Foxy, was outside your door. The knocking on the door returned. You look outside the window again, and realize it's just a skater dude with a red jacket on. Thinking nothing of it, you decide to open the door.

"Hey, (Y/N)" the dude said. You stared blankly, waving slow. He stares for a minute before he continues. "So, have you heard of Fazbear's Fright?" You nod, not wanting to hear anymore of what skater dude had to stay. You're about to close the door when he stops you. "Have you heard about yesterday?" skater dude asked. You stare blankly. Skater dude realizes. "Yesterday, the security guard freaked out and ran! He ran out of the Fright Show screaming something about a zombie! Someone or something must have happened and unleashed some majorly sick mojo!" skater dude laughed, since he had always likes stupid scary stuff. You thank him, close the door, and slump against it. How stupid. A zombie? That's impossible! But as you think on what skater dude said, you wonder if this event has anything to do with the vanishing of your brother and the murder of your father. You decide tomorrow night that you will enter the fright show. No one will stop you, you are determined to learn the truth of your father's murder.