Feelings Start To Change

Springtrap's POV

Springtrap's POV

I don't understand. I captured this girl because she sneaked in at night. I thought she was the security guard at night, but now, she just seems to be a young girl who's scared and lost. She reminds me of someone...familiar, but I was not able to recall who this girl reminded me of.I also knew that I was wrong . I had helped this girl out of a feeling I didn't understand, a feeling that grew stronger as I hugged her. I don't understand this feeling, but it makes me feel warm...evidence which proves I've done the wrong thing. I had broken the number one rule of the animatronics: NEVER HELP A HUMAN IN DISTRESS. Even as I hugged this young, terrified girl, I knew that I shouldn't be comforting her, I should be punishing her for disobeying me.  I had originally planned to just punish this girl by not ever letting her leave, but as I looked down at her terrified face, a much more suiting punishment entered my mind. I'd let her leave, but at night... I felt a small shift from the girl, and looked down just to see her looking up at me. I released the girl from my humiliating hug. The girl, still looking up at me, just stood there silently, afraid of how I might punish her. I looked a the floor, nervous. "You can leave," I bluntly replied, then added "but you have to come back at night." The girl's expression was not one of absolute suspicion as most, but one of curiosity. 

"Why?" she asked, her (E/C) eyes shining brightly. I shivered, her curiosity striking me as unusual behavior.  I stayed silent, not wanting to tell her my plan. Soon enough, she gave up and sighed. "All right, I'll come back tonight," she grunted. "By the way, where's the exit?" she asked. I explained to her where the exit was, and she bolted out of the room as fast as light. As I stood by myself in the empty room, I thought about how fast she had run from the room. Maybe this plan I had would be more exciting I had expected, and went back to my station at the Fright Show, waiting for the night to begin.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Normal POV

When you finally made it to school, you had already missed periods 1,2,3, and 4. You groaned, because you would have to make up the homework you missed, and that your absences would not be excused. You silently and angrily trumped to your first four periods, receiving the homework you'd need to finish, and as you stomped to fifth period, no other than Matt appeared by your side.

"(Y/N)! Where were you?" Matt asked. You huffed angrily, wishing that you were alone and that Matt would stop bugging you. "(Y/N), you know I won't quit bugging you until you tell me where you were," Matt added, hoping to get a reaction from you. But you calmly breathed in.

"I woke up and was sick. I called the school telling them that I didn't feel well, and that I'd come once I felt better. That's where I was," you dryly replied. Some of it was true, the waking up and being sick, but anything else, the calling of the school, was false. You didn't dare say a word about The Fright Show and the horrible Springtrap, you didn't want Matt to make fun of you or get into your life. You brushed Matt away, head held high, and entered your fifth period class.